Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
p5758_1.gif

i win!

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
It seems to me that the people that post here generaly post both places ..but it also seems like the more hardcore supra enthusiest are here .... I like both...

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Right now there is 1000000000000% more traffic here than there. If we just stay here this will continue. Why be slaves to someone that doesn't really care about the MkIIIs?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
:thumbup: on the traffic! i cant remember ever coming here after a day and having new posts take up a whole page. i'm happy about it. carry on.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Kroze said:
this is a much nicer site eversince the remodeling.

i agree...its kinda wierd how everything worked out... i mean yeah we lost a CRAPLOAD of info with the hacking...but i HONESTLY think it was for the better... and the timing of having this being back up and SF going down..has been near perfect...

IMO this is the best thing that could have happened to SM to gain more popularity.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Idealsupra said:
i agree...its kinda werid how everyting worked out... imean yeah we lost a CRAPLOAD of info with the hacking...but i HONESTLY think it was for the better... and the timing of having this being back up and SF going down..has been near perfect...

IMO this is the best thing that could have happened to SM t gain more popularity.
I agree....this site is a lot better now.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
traffic is teh winn!!!

and we need some more smilies, you can never have too many.

too many MKIV owners have this attitude that "Oh, the MK3 isnt even a supra"... bitch please, it was a supra before your toilet was ever a ink spot on a note pad!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I don't want to fan the flames of the MkIII vs. MkIV battle.

What I want to see is the mkIII community come together for the betterment of the entire community. If we bring all of the information together in one place it will be better for all MkIII owners.

Please remember that the negative attitude syndrome is not a MkIV Supra specific problem. These guys didn't just buy a MkIV and become dickheads. This is a general population problem. Some of the nicest people I've ever met just happen to drive MkIVs. You can find dickheaded MkIII owners just as easily as you can find dickheaded MkIV owners. I'd even go out on a limb and say there are some dickheaded MkII and MkI owners out there too.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Out on a limb.. LOL. Agreed. My personal opinion is that many or most of the people fostering that attitude don't own ANY Supra, but they think that only the one from the F&F film can be the real meal deal - I mean, look how well it did in the movie! ;)

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Yeah the Supra wannabees just don't want the Real enthusiasts to pop there MTV bubble gum dream. The few MKIV owners I've met have love for the MKIII