-Greddy MHG Torqued sufficiently
-ARP head bolts
-Greddy Profec B Boost Controller
-Blitz Turbo Timer
-Greddy temp guage, Autometer boost guage, AEM Wideband guage
-Greddy Type S BOV
-89+ Tail lights
-89+ Moldings
-Greddy SP(original not the SP2) 3" Exhaust ( catback with a test pipe )
-Yonaka Front mount Intercooler with 2.5" piping
-Spec 3 6 puck clutch
-BIC 3" Divorced Downpipe with dump
-KYB Struts with Springs/Suspension Technique Springs
-Black Widow Alarm System.
-Konig Villan Rims
-eBay Smoke Cornermarkers
-Sony CD player with AUX output ( which is great because my antenna is missing.... )

The car used to be A White on Burgandy N/A Automatic but thanks to a previous owner is now a Turbo 5Speed manual that is Black on Burgandy.
The Turbo Engine was out of an 88 supra but I'm not entirely sure on the transmission, I'm sure it's and R154 because I'm told W58's can only take up to 300whp, I'm already 150 passed that...
The Interior is in Descent Shape other than the seats, especially the drivers seat, it has some descent sized rips in it. The Back seat have been removed so its just carpet back there right now. Unfortunately, The car is becoming cancerous, it has a lot of rust in the spare tire compartment in the trunk and a rust hole in the read drivers side wheel well. The Front lip is bent in slightly, I have no idea how it happened but I believe its fixable, there's also a bit of surface rust around the Windeshield. The hatch Window and Front window also leak.

I have a HKS FCON that came with the car but It's meant for a 1GGTE ( IF YOU WANT IT PLEASE TELL ME OTHERWISE IT'S GETTING TURFED!! )
the previous owner also gave me a AEM Fuel Pressure Reegulator :D

My Plans are:
1. Stop Leaks and then stop the rust from spreading and replace it.
2. New tires
3. Coilovers+Strut Tower Bars
4. New seats/harnesses?
5. 2JZGTE swap...
6. Paint

Pictures on next Post...

Last edited:

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Current Pictures:

p1446294_1.jpg

Not my jet lol.

p1446294_2.jpg

That's the Greddy Exhaust and 89 tails :)

p1446294_3.jpg

This is what I want it to look like lol ( I just adjusted the headlights with the manual adjusters I don't have the conversion yet. )
Oh and that is me looking inside the car if your wondering.

p1446294_4.jpg

As you can see in this photo, the front lip is bent in like I said, but it ain't that bad, also paint chips -__-

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
92nsx;1446355 said:
Elaborate on your turbo with the called "Greddy Internals"

I didn't do the turbo modification myself so I can't say that it is all from a greddy turbo but the compressor wheel and turbo wheel are greddy I believe.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Car looks same as when Brent had it. You get the issue fixed that you had?

You can get a harness bar if you want to get a harness. ;) My brother has one in his car.

Duane

titanmotorsports_2076_21548909

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
upgradedsupra;1446474 said:
Car looks same as when Brent had it. You get the issue fixed that you had?

You can get a harness bar if you want to get a harness. ;) My brother has one in his car.

Duane

titanmotorsports_2076_21548909

I havnt had it running since but the previous owner came over and checked the map on the safc, he says nothing was touched which is awesome. I looked through the tsrm, it seems like a vaccuum leak if anything. So I'm gonna reclamp my air intake because one part actually looks like it's loose and im also going to clean my air filter. One of these days I'm going to figure out how to tighten the valve cover aswell cause that clinking sound has me sketched out.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
EthanMKIII;1447396 said:
450Hp with a 57 trim? What Octane was the dyno with? Everytime i see this car up for sale the HP jumps 50hp lol.

I know the car personally and was there when it was dynoed, it makes the number. A friend of mine owned it before this, read the thread, it wasn't just made up number. I have also been to the track with Brent when he raced the car at Mission.

Brent owned the car, (original owner) then another guy did, which is the guy he just bought it from. ;)

Duane

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
Another note on the harness bar for half that you could buy the steel you would need to put in at least a 6 point cage. Food for thought.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
dslocal;1449825 said:
Another note on the harness bar for half that you could buy the steel you would need to put in at least a 6 point cage. Food for thought.

Ya, but I'm sure the harness bars are professionally made. I'd rather pay for quality, plus I don't want a 6 point

Status
Not open for further replies.