Mounting FMIC

RedGT

Aug 18, 2006
Baltimore, MD
wchico15;1109552 said:
awesome thread. any spearco replica mounting pics? i kno its a direct stock replacement but im originally N/A so kno prior knowledge.

+1 I am also going turbo with N/A car. I got the Intercooler mounted up and the charge pipe installed from the cooler to the 3000 pipe but I really cant figure out the pipe from the turbo to the cooler. I dont have a camera right now but I will try to get one and take some pics. (I really wish the replica coolers came with instructions!)

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Facime;1109263 said:
Alex I shit canned them on Lucy in favor of IC pipe routing as well.

lol. I remember that. the IC was off-centered as well when I first saw it.

I got my IC mounted a while back and forgot to update this thread.

p1169994_1.jpg

It's the only pic I have for the time being. That's my buddy Ken who fabbed up the brackets, mounted the IC, and routed the IC pipes. It's mounted at the same angle as the stock IC and the stock MA70 overflow tank fits, but barely. I did to my tow hooks what IJ did with his: binned'em cuz they were in the way. Hopefully the car may not need a tow for a while. lol

And yes, I do realize what's wrong with my crash bar. :nono: There was a bit of a miss communication between another friend that cut the bar and myself. So I'm either going to have some plates welded to the bar or just find a new bar all together and have the "Turbo A duct" hole cut in properly.