most prestine supra*

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Anyone have the link to that 91 mk3 supra that was stored in Toronto with 92 miles on it? The most prestine supra known to existence. I lost the link to the site where the pics were. I tried googling it but couldn't find anything. If anyone has the link feel free to post. Thanks

AJK

Oct 28, 2007
Calgary
It's in Calgary, down the street from me, at Country Hills Toyota.

The seats still have the original plastic dealership covers on it. Leather steering wheel looks amazing.

Looks like it's close to a BHG though. Deffs needs a 2J.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Close to a bhg with that low of miles and on showroom floor doubt it. Re torque and don't abuse.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Yeah, that thing is beautiful. Just re-torque and should be good to go, I wouldn't do anything to it anyways mod wise because the condition its in. Thing is worth thousands.

AJK

Oct 28, 2007
Calgary
They are not pricing it to sell, it is just there to draw people into the used section.

It has a morbid history.

It was bought new by an older guy hoping to give it to his son as a present for grad. It sat in the garage all prettied up and ready, but the mans son died on prom night and it was in the garage for years until Toyota bought it back.

At least that's what I was told by the pre-own manager. He was pretty serious about it.

Indeed this car is/will be a museum piece unless I win the lotto.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Beautiful. That thing's cleaner than my car on GT5. I like how they call it "used" haha...

Bet those Gatorback tires are in need of replacement though...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
That's good to hear. I'd keep the stock sawblades as wall ornaments myself. And for 50k, I would *hope* you could get them to throw in a new set of springs... sheesh!

Poll time! Who would actually DRIVE the car if they could afford to buy it? I would. Would just take much better care of it than my current car...

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
...so that's what our cars are supposed to look like?

*runs outside*

That's just...gorgeous, in comparison to the blasphemy going on with mine.

edit: Going to bookmark this, so that I can drool whenever the mood strikes me. Thank you, TuRbOdReAmZ87, for remembering that this exists, and also to modmonster2008 for remembering where it exists.

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
te72;1660912 said:
That's good to hear. I'd keep the stock sawblades as wall ornaments myself. And for 50k, I would *hope* you could get them to throw in a new set of springs... sheesh!

Poll time! Who would actually DRIVE the car if they could afford to buy it? I would. Would just take much better care of it than my current car...

Driving this car would be like buying the Mona Lisa from a museum then leaving it sitting out on my front lawn.