morganson's COP S-Type setup

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Nathan- i would like a 1/4" plate, set up for under-mount.
Please let me know when you have one ready for shipping, and your final price. Thanks.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
The DH61 looks perfect then. IGT/IGA/IGB would all be converted to the 3 signals needed for the DH61 ignitor. I can replicate the tach and IGF signals but no need with that. Hopefully there is no current limiting going on. We need about 8-9 amps for both coils in series from what I can find on the web.

A 6 channel ignitor would work too. Shortens the dwell time and would be the way to go for higher rpms.

If any body finds the specs/data sheet for those dragon coils, inductance, impedance capacitance etc... please point me to it. I can run them through a simulation to see how the overall circuit would look electrically.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
When you guys cut the boots of the coils, how do you deal with the part on the inside of the boot that clips onto the spark plugs?

ca91mkIII

May 23, 2012
Franklin
Nathan - Let me know when you have a 1/4" plate bracket setup for mounting the coil under ready to ship please. What will be the final price to ship the bracket to 37064? Thank you.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
I have these cut, my table was steaming when I got done!

In a bit, Ill head upstairs and start a post here and just have everyone quote and add there name, that way its in one place for me to keep track.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Sorry guys, got busy welding out a header I did and some fuel rails for the Volvo forum Im on. I also MSing a 22re and am fitting a DSM CAS to the stock 22re distributor for triggering.

I have done groupbuys before, and filtering through a ton of PM's is hard to keep track of. I dont mind PM's, just hard when selling like 12 of something. So I have seen a great a way to keep track by starting a post with all the pertinent info, then each member just quotes the post (delete any clutter) and add your name and stuff. This way I can view just the last post, and update with shipped status and stuff. Also put your first name and last initial so when PP payments come in its easier to sort out. They will all be shipped Priority mail. Depending on the spread, and since shipping is only 12 bucks to the east coast area, I may just break down to 3 zones to keep quoting to a minimum

Base price is 26.00 plus the under mount grinding. The more under mounts, the less the charge will be.

I have a Baker's dozen cut at this point. Ill get them cleaned up today and all tapped. Then go and borrow another coil for those that want the grinding done.

Screen Name.........................First name/initial.................Quanity..................Grinding for under mount..................Shipping Zip code.

morganson.......................................................................2................................................................................quoted
AbsoluteSpeed..................................................................1
TrqMnstr
D.J.T..................................................................................................................................................................72762
Scooter7m
Supraguy@aol

Last edited:

mstgeer

morganson.......................................................................2................................................................................quoted
AbsoluteSpeed..................................................................1
TrqMnstr
D.J.T..................................................................................................................................................................72762
Scooter7m
Supraguy@aol

mstgeer Michael G. 1 undermount 16441

sorry, reply with comments did not work from my phone

Last edited:

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
nathaninwa;1985761 said:
Sorry guys, got busy welding out a header I did and some fuel rails for the Volvo forum Im on. I also MSing a 22re and am fitting a DSM CAS to the stock 22re distributor for triggering.

I have done groupbuys before, and filtering through a ton of PM's is hard to keep track of. I dont mind PM's, just hard when selling like 12 of something. So I have seen a great a way to keep track by starting a post with all the pertinent info, then each member just quotes the post (delete any clutter) and add your name and stuff. This way I can view just the last post, and update with shipped status and stuff. Also put your first name and last initial so when PP payments come in its easier to sort out. They will all be shipped Priority mail. Depending on the spread, and since shipping is only 12 bucks to the east coast area, I may just break down to 3 zones to keep quoting to a minimum

I have a Baker's dozen cut at this point. Ill get them cleaned up today and all tapped. Then go and borrow another coil for those that want the grinding done.

Screen Name.........................First name/initial.................Quanity..................Grinding for under mount..................Shipping Zip code.

TrqMnstr
Scooter7m
Supraguy@aol
lithium14...................................Andrew.............................1................................no...............................................78753

I was wondering if you could add long spacer/tubes to sit between the bracket and the threaded plugs used to secure the bracket.

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Screen name...................First name/initial.................Quanity..................Grinding for under mount..................Shipping Zip code.

AbsoluteSpeed / Franco R / Qty-1 / Top mount please / T5T-3L7 (Canada)
TrqMnstr
Scooter7m
Supraguy@aol