more pics of the black 7m mkii

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042690/1

more pics. on page 5 are pics ofthe electric fan install. i ended up leaving all but 1 stock bracket on the fans and drilled holes threw them and used self tapping bolts to attach it tot he brackets the stock fan shroud attaches too. then pics on page 6 of the bbk install.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

anyhow, still collecting parts for the race motor. prolly about the throw an extra stock engine in after a refresh just so i can get the stand alone tuned up as good as possible before the race motor goes in that way ill have the best possible base tune. current 7m has had it. still run and pulls strong, but sprays a ton of smoke and oil out the crankcase vent. lol.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
supra90turbo said:
Nice!!! Those wheels look absolutely amazing on that car. What's with those breather filters though?

those are the crankcase breathers. i did that cause the bloby was so bad. now its worse, so im replacing the engine. i didnt want to be blowing seals left and right. anyhow, i also plan to make the new oil an and whatnot wit hthe new stock engine so i can test out all the oiling mods and whatnot. if the new intake mani is done ill install the new turbo setup as well just to see how it all works together. then once its all done ill paint it and start on the motor for the 85. going with a 3.1l 6m with 12:1 comp, cams, headwork, 3 40mm dcoe webers, 6-1 header, etc.... then got to finish the sbc 400 in my 64 truck. already got some 291 camel hump heads for it, new intake, carb, etc..

anyhow, i have 2 sets of 17's for sale that fit old 4 lug toyota's. once both sets are sold im ordering a set of 17in braid future gt's for this one, 17x8 front 0 offset and 17x10.5 +15mm offset rear.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

those are the wheels im gonna go with, except im going with anthracite centers. then the 16in enkie's will be put on my 85 and then ill use the 15x7 enkie's i have for spare rims and the 15x7 are mesh wheels will stay drag wheels. they clear the bbk. also, if anyone knows someone with an old celica or supra, zcar, etc.. let them know i got these for sale.

http://www.celicasupra.com/vbforums/showthread.php?p=223188#post223188

they are brand new. 17x8 +12mm offset 4x4.5 bolt pattern

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
*drools*

i'm a sucker for MK2's...just wish I could find one in great condition. Just about any around here are rust boxes. I'd trade my BMW M3 for a solid MK2 more than likely.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
no real updates, just figured id say thnx. my 1st set of 17's sold and i bought a tig wit hthe money as i couldnt pass up the deal i got. then bought a speedglas 9002v to go with it. lol. now the 2nd set should be sold soon as a friend of mine wants them and said he should have the dough soon. once he does ill be getting y truck legal and buying the stuff to rebuild the complete 7mgte shortblock i have in storage to throw in so i can get he ms2 tuned up. kinda got sidetracked rebuilding one of my bicycles. lol. otherwise the stock 7m rebuild would be done. i rebuilt my specialized fatboy hemi (4130 chromoly monocoque frame, 3 peice crank, etc..)for those that know bmx bikes and ordered a set of spin fr175's (3 spoke carbon composite mags) off ebay. lol. alot of $$$ for used wheels but worth it, the sealed bearings are butter smooth. lol.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
ok, well, been "shopping" so to speak. ordered lots of stuff so far. aem wideband, autometer oil pressure and water temp gauges to round out my gauge setup(already had boost and egt) the 0.68 turbine housing for my gt4082, a new laptop to tune my ms2 with, new egt weld in bung so i can install my egt probe into my ss turbo mani, etc.. lots of other stuff still to be ordered and will add pics as they come in. already made a new page on car domain for the stuff that has come in so far.

on a side note i hope to be ordering the new rims as well this month, so it truley does sem like christmas in september. lol

Last edited:

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
again, more stuff arrived. mainly the lower intake moded for 6 aditional injectors. gonan run bosch 135cc/min injectors in this rail for the water/meth injection and got some pte 780cc/min injectors on the way as well. once my 17's are sold thats the forged pistons then i can get machine work done. lol

also got my custom ma67 uz series engine mounts for my future drag car project.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

still got an extra set of solid mkii motor mounts from the hf group buy to attach these mounts ot the cross member, that monster v8 wont move. hehehe

Last edited:

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
figured i should add a link to the 6 speed swap thread as its part of my build. also, fridya im picking up my block. it was tanked, inspected, and surfaced. everything is good at std. ill try to get it honed and painted friday after its picked up and get more pics. i got a new digital camera and it takes awesome pics compared to my old pos. its a 4 mexapixel, kodak dx7440. awesome starter cam for anyone looking btw.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36902

Last edited:

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/williamb82/album/576460762390932575

got the stock oil feed for the oil filter plugged with a 1/2 press in plug(pressed from the inside), gonna drill and tap the hole below the filter and tap it for 3/8ths npt and run a 3/8ths to 8an adaptor to feed the external filter then put a 8an adaptor in the feed on the block to the main galley. the block also got primed today, and that old bearing thats painted red, thats the color my block is gonna be. the oil line and fittings are for a mid sump mkiii. fabbed them today for a guy on supramania that bought them. just figured id take pics before i packed it up and shipped. also, the blurry pics were me playing wit hthe zoom. i need to learn how to use the focus. lol. its a new cam, havent figured everything out yet.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
not alot of updates except on the 6 speed swap. tons of pics on page 10 of my cardomain. and a link to the page i started for my black 86 mkii i recently got on page 1. its getting a replacement 5m for now then ill be back full swing on the 84. :D hopin to get pics soon of my gt40's compressor housing. my friend dave is done polishing it just havent had a chance to get over there for pics. hehehe. also working on my ffi.

Last edited: