Modern Warfare 2 anyone?

Mr.Forks

AnotherFoolJoe
Jun 8, 2009
nyc
www.hoonperformance.com
im not sure about what glitches you guys are complaining about, but i played a game yesterday on 360 where someone was using a modded controller and the fal, shot faster then a p90- completely bullshit and i hope the guy gets banned
i dont know how it is on the ps3, but i usually report glitchers to xbox, they get enough reports they ban or temp ban

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
glitches: care package grenade glitch (carry the "grenade" used to mark the spot for a care package --> makes holder extremely fast. mix with ninja, marathon, and sprinter or w/e it is and you have someone who is like a ghost and stabs everyone)

it's bullshit

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Moy;1503936 said:
glitches: care package grenade glitch (carry the "grenade" used to mark the spot for a care package --> makes holder extremely fast. mix with ninja, marathon, and sprinter or w/e it is and you have someone who is like a ghost and stabs everyone)

it's bullshit

That's not a glitch! That is part of the game man lol :biglaugh:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Mr.Forks;1503906 said:
im not sure about what glitches you guys are complaining about, but i played a game yesterday on 360 where someone was using a modded controller and the fal, shot faster then a p90- completely bullshit and i hope the guy gets banned
i dont know how it is on the ps3, but i usually report glitchers to xbox, they get enough reports they ban or temp ban

Just buying a controller with rapid fire, not a cheat. Seen people do it with the scroll wheel on PC as well.

It's silly that the FAL is single fire anyway...

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I read a great review of MAG the other day. They compared it to MW2, but my favorite line was at the very end. He pretty much sayed MW2 is like checkers, and MAG is like chess. So true. How are you guys still playing this game?

Mr.Forks

AnotherFoolJoe
Jun 8, 2009
nyc
www.hoonperformance.com
Poodles;1504099 said:
Just buying a controller with rapid fire, not a cheat. Seen people do it with the scroll wheel on PC as well.

It's silly that the FAL is single fire anyway...

i dont think there are ANY controllers for 360 that have rapid fire, its all done with hacking the controller.

and the care package isn't a glitch, its there on purpose
your speed changes depending on what you are carrying

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
what a bout the care package gltich when the other team always has something in the air and you shoot people in the head and cant kill them...now thats a glitch runing around stabbing people would just be boring an i always love to stab them bac

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
The rapid fire thing is annoying as it's obvious the game designers didn't take it into account. Was common back in the Q3A mod days to make scripts to make rapid fire, so mod makers would hard code delays between rounds and increase recoil heavily to curb it.

Getting sprayed with a DE in MW1 is a bitch...

Justin727

T-virus infected
I hate the fact that when you stab a play the knife sticks into them and they appear to be falling down with the blood shooting out and they're still alive is what bothers me. At that brief second they usually run around while I'm stuck in the middle of what's suppose to be a kill shoot or knife me back. Gets to be aggrivating.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yep, that's an exploit. Basicly their box doesn't see the kill packet.

Sadly, consoles are quite open to that type of exploitation.

Mr.Forks

AnotherFoolJoe
Jun 8, 2009
nyc
www.hoonperformance.com
dubsupra209;1505529 said:
what a bout the care package gltich when the other team always has something in the air and you shoot people in the head and cant kill them...now thats a glitch runing around stabbing people would just be boring an i always love to stab them bac

i hate that, we got glitched playing sabatoge on highrise
we couldnt even move there was always an ac130 or a chopper gunner or and airstike or somethign going on
i hate it

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
Mr.Forks;1506077 said:
i hate that, we got glitched playing sabatoge on highrise
we couldnt even move there was always an ac130 or a chopper gunner or and airstike or somethign going on
i hate it

HUGE reason why i like mercenary death match...

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Justin727;1506671 said:
every now and agian. But usually when I hook up with the sm guys its usually dub I just go with the flow of what everyones playing. I dislike domination but I do my part!

Same... I just like killing people (in the game)