:D

p1023665_1.jpg

p1023665_2.jpg

p1023665_3.jpg

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Bizzare. I saw the thread title and my mind went back to when I opened my tial for the first time. I thought the same thing.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Hmm....I need to find a good cleaner for my engine bay, it's horrible right now. I got this stuff from work but it sucks and makes everything look worse. Does anyone have a good cleaner that they use?

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Loki;1030227 said:
Hmm....I need to find a good cleaner for my engine bay, it's horrible right now. I got this stuff from work but it sucks and makes everything look worse. Does anyone have a good cleaner that they use?

I assume some ppl will call me a moron, but in all honesty simple green is amazing for all intensive purposes I've used it. it takes more than once but at least its not caustic..

that purple power, grease lightning and those other chemicals leave this terrible residue and take more material away than they should IMO.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Loki;1030227 said:

It kinda depends on how thick the gunk is you are trying to remove. I have used just good old 409 and a toilet brush (good at getting behind brake lines and wire looms and stuff). I also really like the Simple Green Max http://www.simplegreen.com/products_ps_max.php

Once I have degreased I try to get at all the painted areas with Meguires Cleaner Wax. Its good at getting out deep stains.