MKIII's at TX2K6

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
The Dragon will be in attendence!!!!

Who is going to the Dyno? I am thinking of waking up early and heading up there to get in line? any other MKIII's? I don't want to be the only MKIII in a sea of IV's.

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
thursday is road racing
friday is free dyno day, but gotta get there early to get a spot. PLease have some other MKIII's come to the dyno, I don't wanna be the only MKIII, which I'm sure will draw eye rolls as I *only* squeak out 400whp, while bookended by two "children-of-the-tuner-shop-and-large-checkbooks" 1000+hp MKIV stroking each other, looking at me that I'm "wasting" dyno time.

Friday is the unofficial BBQ
Sat there is some sort of drive up to Lake Conroe, and some other stuff

Sunday is drag racing.

This is a crap summary go read the real one someone posted into teh BBQ thread, which is a sticky

Come on people, WHERE IS EVERYONE. Don;t let this be a fast and furious love fest!

Last edited:

Halsupramk3

Apr 4, 2005
Mississippi
i will be coming. I am trying to get my new turbo in but it wont be here till the monday before at earliest. Dammit. I may have to tune the aem for stock ct just to make it. Dammit. I havent had my supra there for the last two years and now my new turbo wont be here in time even tho i ordered it over 6 weeks ago. Amazing how things just F up for no reason to spoil things.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Cant wait! I'll be gettign there around noon on friday...still gotta get a rental car...Kev and i are thinking about renting a viper for a day :D we'll probably end up in an aveo or something though...lol

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Proficio said:
When are you coming down Lance? I'll be in Deer Park until Friday night.
Red Dragon said:
The Dragon will be in attendence!!!!

Who is going to the Dyno? I am thinking of waking up early and heading up there to get in line? any other MKIII's? I don't want to be the only MKIII in a sea of IV's.
We have a caravan rolling in early Friday morning (March 17th) from Austin to the dyno shop to grab a dyno spot.................then we need to head to the hotel about 5pm or so and take care of the Q'ing!

I wouldn't sweat the dyno thing, everyone is really cool at these events, and no one will be talking trash about the dyno numbers. Hell, there are really only about 2 dozen heavy hitter MKIV's that show up, the majority are stock or only slight mods......

Hope everyone is planning on making the BBQ at the Best Western..........

Also, everyone should really consider doing the cruise routes on Saturday. Last year the 2 hour drive to the drag strip was the funnest part of the weekend. Nothing like cruising in a pack of 20 or so Supras, it gets to be kickass!

We also need to plan our cruise Sunday to the track, it will be another blast to have a group to travel with.

Can't wait and definitely looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lance