mkiii stock drift

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
he needs to get 5-point harness so he doesn't move around too much. And hes letting off the gas too fast. IMO

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

kabanimk3supra;1545860 said:
what's the laptop for, solitaire?

NO........ Its so he can tune his high horsepower supra.DUH

Supra MKIII

Apr 18, 2010
Porto
I used youtube insight to track this thread, thanks for showing interest. I am the actual bloke driving the car, this is the beauty of IT me thinks! =)

closetnerd;1545859 said:
Some dude out drifting his stock, open diff, non-turbo supra at track day. Not too shabby.

Thanks!

kabanimk3supra;1545860 said:
what's the laptop for, solitaire?
lol, we were also filming with a webcam hooked to the computer.

NTRA08;1545863 said:
he needs to get 5-point harness so he doesn't move around too much.
They are not legal in a road car over here, I also forgot to adjust the lumbar support at the beginning.
NTRA08;1545863 said:
And hes letting off the gas too fast. IMO
Can you tell me where exactly that happens? Maybe there is a plausible explanation for me doing that. Thanks in advance though, I like to know what others think so I can find ways to improve my technique.

GotBoost?;1545893 said:
He wanna go 1jz after he goes bhg...
It seems to be a common problem with these engines but so far so good. It's a very rare car here so getting a 1JZ is next to impossible, importing is also very expensive. I don't really complain about lack of power although I know boosted Supras are completely different.

Bri7man;1545966 said:
What a champ!
Thanks! =D

RazoE;1546082 said:
Na powa!!!!
\m/ Not really fast but at least it's smoothly delivered and enough to have fun. ;)

IJ.;1546087 said:
I got 42 seconds in and started nodding off......
It gets repetitive I'll give you that! =D But there is only that much track...

dasalvykidd;1546140 said:
thats actually not bad at all lol
Thanks man.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
I watched about three quarters of the video, you're good imo. Definitely a lot better than MOST I see and you're not even turbo.

Ditch the jz idea, just turbo the 7M. BHG's are for winners. :icon_wink

All in all, mad props to you man. Keep up the good drifting!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
looks like you're feinting/ version of Scandinavian flick and clutch kick?

I'll agree that you're letting off of the gas too fully after a drift. When your car feels like it's going to flip over after coming out (such as when you come out of the corner onto the straight), you're letting off the gas too abruptly