supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
Poodles;1245400 said:
RMM = Repeat My Mods

Everyone has that damn wing, I'd stick with the stock wing to stand out LOL

I understand what you mean but thats like saying most people have the 3 piece 89+ rear wing so you should change it to a xyz wing because of it. If it looks good/better I would personally not care how many people do it.

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
yeah your right, the acronym doesn't work. I lose.

I do think the mk3 has better stock body work/ground effects 89+ then the mk4 does. I actually prefer a stock body Mk3 to any kitted example i have seen. But with the correct body parts the mk4 takes the cake, Ridox=:drool:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yeah, they got the lines along the bottom of the car right (the MKII for example is too high in the front and rear), but the Pre-89 front looks a bit better from the side in some ways.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but the MKIV looks like a chick car, just like the eclipse. MKIII doesn't...

Keep in mind I want a Supra of every generation (well, maybe not a MKI) eventually...

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
this thread reminds me of the fugly el camino. they were just confused when they made it.

picture a dozen hillbillies sitting around drinking beer and setting shit on fire. they had billys' old truck and johnys' moms' neighbors' car in the back yard.

one day billy had a bright idea. he said, "lets put that there truck and this here car together". once they finally sobered up, they realized they had possibly made the ugliest car on earth.

that is how I believe the el camino came about.

is it a car? is it a truck? we have no clue.

trying to mix a mk3 with an mk4 is wrong, just like trying to mix a car and a truck.

why the hell would you want to butcher a great looking car?

Last edited:

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
I love those Mr.magoo headlights! I would have to say the Mk4 looks the best from the back though. they got the rear end perfect from the factory. I am a big fan overall of the body, the mk4 does a good job of keeping a curvy body which isn't just a blob but has definition.

Last edited: