MKIII- Carbon Fiber Regulus Nose Panel: Interest Of Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

1jz-Rolla

Sep 11, 2011
Canberra
Yeah i'm just after a quality replacement, since after three second-hand original nosecones I still can't get one that sits right..... they are all bowed/twisted/deformed in one way or another from heat stress over 20+ years.

I'd be painting it the same colour of the car regardless :)

Looks like freight is gonna be a serious killer to Australia though.... so I might be out

SlimLim

May 21, 2006
Australia
c'mon lets get this going. I test fitted the Regulus one i got now (Yashar i think) and it is a pos. i can get it to work, it would just be a lot of effort.

MK3Jay

Jun 4, 2012
LA
If the last spot isn't taken by Thursday count me in! If it is.....I hope another GB is possible.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

SlimLim

May 21, 2006
Australia
Well, if this MK3 Jay fella is serious, and the gb is going to go ahead, i'll stick with the gb. I just want to see the gb started soon.

MK3Jay

Jun 4, 2012
LA
If it's not taken by tomorrow morning I'm in for sure.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Guys, I doubt there is a maximum on these, only a minimum. I could be wrong though. Paging Noel to the thread he started... Noel?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I dunno if Noel is even around the Supra scene anymore, which is unfortunate. The work he did getting some nice carbon hoods for the Mk3 to the market was a good sign in my book. Would be nice to have this Regulus panel replicated again, with a high level of quality. I might even buy one, despite already having one that I picked up used a few years back.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
te72;2064927 said:
I dunno if Noel is even around the Supra scene anymore, which is unfortunate. The work he did getting some nice carbon hoods for the Mk3 to the market was a good sign in my book. Would be nice to have this Regulus panel replicated again, with a high level of quality. I might even buy one, despite already having one that I picked up used a few years back.

I seen an ebay seller who replicated the regulus header in both cf and frp. I was hoping it was him so I would know I was buying from a reputable seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.