28khn6c.jpg

2zheckk.jpg

Noel

Last edited:

MNBmk3T

Aug 2, 2011
Burnaby, BC
You mean the full front bumper?
Also, is it gonna be a stock front bumper? (Maybe with the S2 Air Guide molded in? :p)

MNBmk3T

Aug 2, 2011
Burnaby, BC
LOL oh wow. *facepalm* major fail on my part. My bad.

If it was the front bumper, then I would have been interested. but unfortunately since it isn't I'm sorry man.

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
RazoE;1825408 said:
Is it like mine (except mine is FG)?

attachment.php

If so I might be interested, as I want to leave the cowl section CF to match my hood, and paint the rest..
Is that the replica version? Shaun (Reaper) has one of those from a GB here at one point. I didn't think it was a good fit. Those vents were cut out (opening) at the very edge and not farther in the tunnel. I'll see if I can make it better and then will see.

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
Alright we are going for CF Regulus Nose Panel. Let me know who's IN for this. I'll send the Regulus for approval for Mold but I need to know if we have at least 10 people for a group buy.

Price: We are looking in a $250-$300 range

Noel

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
suprarx7nut;1838385 said:
Timeframe? I think I'm in. Asking for deposit? Payment in full?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
I prefer payment in FULL because the last time I had to put my own money to start production. Once we have at least 10 people committed then the production start. Mold-7-10 days, First Panel Finish- 7 days, Once the fitment & quality is approve, 2 Panel -7 Days. Any DELAY (Rain) is out of my control. They don't produce anything if HIGH MOISTURE in the air.

Regards,
Noel

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
attachment.php

Guys I need a good count if we're to proceed. First I'm going to fix the mistake with this Regulus copy...You'll notice the left side is not even from the right side. You'll notice it right away @ the picture provided by Razoe...@ the left head light cover you'll see the area on front is bowed and the right side is pretty even with the head light cover. The vented area will also get a few cosmetic touch ups so it does not look like it’s just a cut out (hack) lol. If I don't get a good count to meet the group buy number then I'm not going to waste my time and money to fix this Regulus copy. You only gonna get good quality from me and I make sure every thing fits well as I said it.

Regards,
Noel

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Noel, could you highlight the defect that you speak of? I have one that was produced in a GB some time ago, but haven't bothered to put it on...

Also, not to rain on any parades, but wouldn't this just open a hold to the radiator support? Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at my car, I do begin to wonder what the holes are for...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
That's my car pictured above, and I have a 91/92 power steering cooler (big and finned), and have relocated my oil cooler to one of the nostrils, so mine is actually functional. Also the gap between my hood and nose panel act as an air scoop (its bad fitment, but that's what I say. lulz)

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
te72;1838888 said:
Noel, could you highlight the defect that you speak of? I have one that was produced in a GB some time ago, but haven't bothered to put it on...

Also, not to rain on any parades, but wouldn't this just open a hold to the radiator support? Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at my car, I do begin to wonder what the holes are for...
32zkxaf.jpg

LOL...... Yeah, you're correct and to make it functional you might have to cut some metal that's abstracting the air flow as the owner did to his car. The holes are for looks if nothing done to make it functional...just like the head light covers LOL.

Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.