MK3 BBK Kit!!!

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Seth, I e-mailed you.. How much is this kit & is it available already, I was too lazy to read thru the whole Thread lol

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
OK guys time to make a move on these!

Please add yourself to this new list if you are still in. Since the GB didn't hit the target number it will be $50 a set more as producing smaller quantity costs more obviously but the few select who get in on this are still getting a killer deal and everyone else will pay full retail!

IF YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO SEND A DEPOSIT IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS. THIS IS NOT AN INTEREST LIST BUT A I CAN SEND A 50% DEPOSIT NOW LIST!!!!

Please visit the link and add yourself to the newly started list:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...ot-MK3-Big-Brake-Kit-(require-18-quot-wheels)

Thanks,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Hey Guys,
Here is another option to make this kit reasonable and give you guys the options you want. I will sell the kits with just the CNC bits, hardware, and CNC cut calipers and you guys can pick the rotor and pad combinations you want? Is this something people would be interested in?

This would bring the price down to $525 shipped and people one can then source their own rotor and pad combination. Because I know a lot of people want slotted, or dimpled or what ever so this just makes it easy. I just supply the parts I have to and you guys have the freedom to choose everything else yourselves!

Let me know what you are thinking!

Seth

SC2JZ300

Nov 9, 2011
Atl
sethron71;1796511 said:
Hey Guys,
Here is another option to make this kit reasonable and give you guys the options you want. I will sell the kits with just the CNC bits, hardware, and CNC cut calipers and you guys can pick the rotor and pad combinations you want? Is this something people would be interested in?

This would bring the price down to $525 shipped and people one can then source their own rotor and pad combination. Because I know a lot of people want slotted, or dimpled or what ever so this just makes it easy. I just supply the parts I have to and you guys have the freedom to choose everything else yourselves!

Let me know what you are thinking!

Seth

This would be an Great Idea!

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
curious what year ls400 these would come from

still thinking im in this but without the rotors and pads you include

sylquebec

Mar 23, 2008
Quebec
Is it possible to know which rotor are used? I want to figure my price and i want to know if the rotor are easy to source here in quebec

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i would also like to know the rotors you used this may change the option i selected because oem replacement rotors are 12.4 inches but you are offering 13.5

where can i get that size rotors or what car would they come from

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Guys once again the rotors are readily available anywhere! Advanced, autozone, Napa, online, you can get them anywhere! Yes this includes Canada! The main reason for offering the kit without the rotors is as usual price is all that matters so even if it is going to cost you the same amount to get the rotors and pads or your choice everyone sees that dollar amount and nothing more. Plus then I don't have to handle the rotors either. What the heck not like it matters anymore, the rotors are off an IS F.

Seth

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
Seth if i was not building a 2jz motor right now i would buy your complete kit.
I wish i could put down the money right now on the bbk kit you have designed.
I have been in a toss up between cobra swap from driftmotion.
My goal is finding brakes that are affordable for dd and weekend warrior. azp bbk is simply overkill for the daily driver.
If you can produce rear brakes to match and the pad and rotors are convenient to buy i bet that you could make good money off it.
once i have completed my 2jz build i will be in the market for better brakes
i look forward to you research being completed

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
As for rears and how much of a lack of interest I have in people actually buying these and not just talking about them the answer is no. Considering only 5 people have joined the group buy I won't even get half my development time it took to design this kit back. Time to find a market that appreciates the effort more. Your best bet for the rear kits is the EVO stuff which there is a thread about. Just can't justify spending 50hrs to develop the kit to sell 5 of them.....

The GB will be ending soon due to the lack of interest. I am currently doing 5 kits form the GB so if people what in on this now is the time!!

As for colors, yes they can be done white it is just extra.

Thanks,
Seth