Mint mk3 on ebay

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
That's pretty mint for a mk3. Inside and out is clean. Moldings are not trash. Drivers seat isn't trans. Everything.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
That's pretty mint to me, i'm sure it gets better than this but it doesn't really happen much often.

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
I hope it sells for close to asking price. It is about time to get some decent money. Really clean MKIII platforms are few and far between, especially 1992.

DeMoN2318

May 24, 2012
Arizona
S.A. supra;2009108 said:
I'm pretty sure the mkiii will never be worth anything. Not with big brother around.

MK3s are worth whatever people will pay for them. The people that grew up with the MK3 and in their mid to late 20s...probably not too much disposable income to "relive" their youth or whatever...in 10 - 15 years the MK3s will start to bring more when these people can start buying.

These muscle cars that are selling for hundreds of thousands dont have anything special on them...its not like the steel is more valuable. Its just people want them and will pay for them.

MK4s bring so much because of F&F...

I am running into a similar situation right now...I am trying to sell a huge stock of early to mid 90s action figures and they are not bringing the money I was hoping...all of the people who are interested are mid to late 20s and dont have the cash flow to pay what I think they should bring...considering condition

DeMoN2318

May 24, 2012
Arizona
ForcedTorque;2009107 said:
When MKIII's start selling for insane (old Dodge) money, this is the type car that will pull it. It won't be every 1989 with 180,000 miles and 400 hp.

Yep! people are going to want cars that are "off the line" condition...not hacked up

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
ForcedTorque;2009149 said:
.........AND they have the best motor ever produced in them!
Almost... maybe... for a non-super car, I suppose.

veyron_w16_engine_milling.jpg

Bonus machining vid:
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/06/14/video-bugatti-veyrons-w16-engine-being-milled/

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
That's a pretty clean car, I'd probably add it to the collection if I had already bought another one. As far as worth, I agree its whatever the individual wants to pay. IMHO there's no way in hell I'd pay 30k for an Mk4, not because they aren't great cars but because I don't think its "worth". On the flip side of that argument, you have people that instantly think their rust bucket 69 Camaro or Charger R/T is instantly worth 6 figures just because they saw a numbers matching perfectly restored car go up on the auction block at Barret Jackson for that price...give me a break. The same thing applies here. I'm not giving someone 30k for a Mk4 with 200k miles, rattling exhaust, a dent in the fender the size of the moon, moldy ass a/c....btw I'm not making this up. Someone I know did that.