Minnesota Supra Meet! 5/15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
i have no problem with the kid, we all make mistakes. i wish he would think before he does some of the stuff he does. he has gone out of his way to help me when i was in a bind and i appreciate that.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
fixitman04;1557056 said:
i have no problem with the kid, we all make mistakes. i wish he would think before he does some of the stuff he does. he has gone out of his way to help me when i was in a bind and i appreciate that.

Agreed - he's helped me a lot as well. In person he's been totally fine, but if you put him behind a keyboard, all bets are off.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
syst, we should get together and figure out what we are doing. call me 17013309386 im off wednsday at 8 am till friday at midnight every week.
plus id love to see the ls car!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I hate to badmouth people, but Sean is an internet warrior, who likes to stir the pot more than he should. That's all. I've talked with him on numerous occasions and he's not really that bad. I admit that he goes a bit overboard... I mean at first it's funny but then goes too far and the funny has ceased.

Hopefully next year I'll be able to drive up for this, I'd love to meet all of you MN Supra folk :D

Mr.Yuk

Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
Rob, Emilio posted my number for ya.
In other news... Went to get some bottom end stuff done on the sup today.. I have block pitting:cry: I guess my head isn't the only thing going to the machine shop next week...

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Too much sad in this tread...

Here's some happy!

DSC00001.JPG

Mr.Yuk

Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
It makes sense though. And as everyone else said, just come to the meet Rob, we will keep you and Sean separated. Or sell tickets to a cage match... LOL

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
leecheater;1556689 said:
I too would hate to see you not come because of him. He will be there as he works for SS

See below

leecheater;1556689 said:
. I vote for coming and bringing along Figge. I would like to meet him.

Wayne wont be able to make it. He has other plans for that weekend.

fixitman04;1557923 said:
rob you gonna come? we could all meet at your place as a robs supra meet beforehand if you still dont want to come.

Not sure yet. :3d_frown: Still leaning on the, nope, side. Just because Im afraid of what I might say/do the next time I see Sean in person. It might not be good, so i would rather not even be around him period and avoid putting my self in the situation.

SySt;1557938 said:
Haha, is that really neccessary? I guess i'm down if thats what everyone wants to do.

Not for you ;) For the guys around the St. Cloud area (not Sean, since he is not welcome over at my house) and other coming threw from up north so we can caravan down in a group. :kickinthenuts:

fixitman04;1557984 said:
it was a jab... his house is on the way. we all met up there last year and cruised down together from there.

^^^ What he said.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Ok guys you talked me into it ;)

So the St. cloud area guys and ones coming from up north, or passing threw St. Cloud, Lets meet at my house again. That worked pretty good and is pretty sweet having a caravan of us. Lets see meet is at noon, so lets try and leave by 10:40-11ish sound good? Feel free to come to my place as early as you want. For that fact, (and from the metro area) if you feel like driving & putting miles on your supra, any one is welcome to join us at my place and cruise down with us.

For those who dont have my address:

510 10th St.
Clearwater, MN 55320
About 1 mile off 94.

Or feel free to pm me for my cell #. In case you get lost.

quim mk3

Apr 18, 2008
Minnesota
glad to hear you are coming. haha. i may be coming up this saturday to visit a friend in st. cloud so i might give you a ring to actually meet you.

on another note, i had no idea suprasport was out in the residential area. i tried to find it the other day without a map, dumb idea i know, but i was in stillwater and was like what the heck, why not. i drove down that road until it turned into houses and was really confused. Next time i am looking at a map so i realize that ha. it will be nice to actually meet all of you guys.

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
fixitman04;1558493 said:
probably gonna be cruising down from gf with syst rob

Actually, it looks like I will be leaving Friday evening. I will not be bringing my Supra, I just have not had the time to button it all up in the past two months because of school.

Any cool routes to take down there? I usually just go I-29 to I-94. I'm looking for the fastest route, and trying to maintain good speed on the mentioned route can get expensive.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
SySt;1562074 said:
Actually, it looks like I will be leaving Friday evening. I will not be bringing my Supra, I just have not had the time to button it all up in the past two months because of school.

Any cool routes to take down there? I usually just go I-29 to I-94. I'm looking for the fastest route, and trying to maintain good speed on the mentioned route can get expensive.

That is the quickest way. Still coming to the meet right Luke?

fixitman04;1562146 said:
il be leavin gf in time to get to robs around 10:20. sound like we are gonna have a stellar turnout.

Awesome. Not going to be here at 8 in the morning this year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.