Minnesota Supra Meet! 5/15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Okay guys, like last fall's meet, http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?105771, we're going to be having a Supra gathering at SupraSport this coming May.

Right now things are looking like:

May 15th
We'll start meeting at around Noon-1PM at SupraSport.

Meet at SupraSport, Address:

The plan for now is the same as last time, hang out at SupraSport for awhile, eat some burgers. Then hopefully cruise to a park or lake, maybe the same place as last time. I'll update this thread as info is clearer and meet time gets closer.

Here's the cruise route that we're planning on doing. I want to make sure it'll be driveable with 15-20 Supras first before it's solid.
http://tinyurl.com/ylxfsgk

Last edited:

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
emiliorescigno;1509848 said:
What are you doing/gettting done? I'm sure people could lend a hand.

It's mostly a matter of money vs time. If I have my fuel system torn apart and my new turbo not in then the car probably wont make it haha

At the minimum before summer I gotta fix my oil leak that's driving me nuts (almost 100% sure it's coming from the oil line under the turbo)

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Well if you need some help or some company, let us local guys know. I would check to make sure the gasket on the turbo is good and that the banjo bolt has a gasket on either side, My car had a similar problem when I bought it- no gasket/washer on the block side.

In other news, I will be there, and this time I'll have my Supra! YES YES YES!

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
toyotanos;1510085 said:
Well if you need some help or some company, let us local guys know. I would check to make sure the gasket on the turbo is good and that the banjo bolt has a gasket on either side, My car had a similar problem when I bought it- no gasket/washer on the block side.

I'll let ya guys know if I need a hand, I have a lift in my garage so i'm hoping that will make this process easier. I have the gaskets ordered and on their way already.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Oh, well you have a lift at home, so I don't like you! :: angry ::
just kidding. Good to hear it's coming together for you.

It is much sadness to show up to a Supra meet in a Corolla. Trust me- I know... :cry:

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
toyotanos;1510085 said:

well, if your gonna have a car this time should i bring mine?

if i can find my supra by then(kinda resembles a snowbank at the moment) il be there! probably still as a auto... but il be there

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
We'll see if I can make it. It will come down to if I spend the $$$$ needed for the fuel mang system or not by then.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Boost Lee;1510298 said:
Emilio, If you feel your attendance & event would be worthy for a Thread Sticky, let me know.

Jeff

I would greatly appreciate this being stickied. If last year was any indicator, we should have between 15-20 attendees this year.

leecheater

Got a bad habit
Mar 27, 2006
St. Cloud, MN
Rob, you can always ride down with me. Besides who is going to cook????? Maybe Amanda will ride along so we can at least get a whole lot better looking cook this year.

Dan

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
emiliorescigno;1510340 said:
I would greatly appreciate this being stickied. If last year was any indicator, we should have between 15-20 attendees this year.

Consider it done. :) And I hope for a great turnout for you guys.
This seems to be the weekend after the Indianapolis Supra Annual...

If any of you guys are feeling antsy on Mothers Day weekend and just can't wait for this meet...
You're more than welcomed to stop by. :biglaugh:

Jeff

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
I'm pretty sure this is meet takes place the weekend after finals...So maybe I can make it. However there are still are few things on my Supra I want to nail down before going on a more extended trip with it.

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
Ne0z;1511276 said:
Oh shut up Luke, your Supra runs fine, come down :)

True...But it still just a Supra. Albeit it with a half decent engine. None of that turbo bullshit.

J/K

I'll probably show up regardless. There are just a few things I need to take of on the Supra if I were to drive it down there such as plumbing up the rear brake system and making a front cross member brace.

Status
Not open for further replies.