Milo's Booster Seat...

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
your car is looking tight bro!!!! shame im not sure if mines going to be done soo soon now so not sure when were going to be able to cruise along side one another.just totaled my is300 labor day weekend trying to get to ocean maryland we didnt even make it out of lancaster city lol. :( keep posting pics man i want to see this car come alive

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
Thanks Andy. I put them on last night.:)
thosepieces.jpg

It's easy when you know how.

Why don't you have new bolts for the rear sub and diff? :3d_frown: Nice and clean under carriage and UG GA LEE bolts FTL:3d_frown:

:biglaugh:
Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He does have a valid point though..........................no one else will probably notice those ugly, tacky looking bolts though Dave................:rolleyes:

You know it's looking great, but we have to give you a hard time. It says so in the TSRM. We don't make the rules, we just follow them.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
hey dave, not sure if i asked u this and i dun feel like searching through this 148page thread...wat type of rods and pistons are u using?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
meh, has to be running well first...

a fat kit on a unicyle would beat me right now as my clutch is slipping BAD (had it installed less than 5K miles ago too...)