In debt
Mar 30, 2005
Buckingham, Pa
www.cf-performance.com
cams you say? some pics to fuel the fire

bc1.JPG

bc2.JPG

bc3.JPG

my guess is brian crower has a thing against toyota....

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Swaq- what he said, not my cams (vtek I think) and the dirt is rust preventer.

Group A- Thanks... I was to paint today, but ice has been falling from the sky all day. We have like 6" of sleet. A real nor-easter, as they say.:aigo:

Justin- I bet its purple drool.:icon_bigg

Driftking- Sorry about that. If you choose 50 posts per page, it dosen't seem as painful.

I thought about buying parts, and taking stuff apart. That's pretty much all I got done today (nothing.) It's snow plowing time.:evil2:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
OK, just my 2 cents Dave. Since your getting 264 cams, if your getting close to running where cams are the holdup.....why not finish with stockers and swap them out later. It's not that hard when you already have the springs you want in there.....thats the hard part. I have to do valve springs "on car" when I do mine. I think it would be good for you to see the tuning differnces, and get a sense for how much difference the cams make.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
BTW....I think this is worth the wait in 2 ways.....#1-Price is right...#2 I like the specs better than other stuff offered out there, esp. the lift on them.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
tookwik4u89 said:
BTW....I think this is worth the wait in 2 ways.....#1-Price is right...#2 I like the specs better than other stuff offered out there, esp. the lift on them.

I agree.

In terms of the stockers, I have been over that scenario, Chris wants to do the piston and valve clearances on the stand, which is fine. He knows more than I do.
I really hate doing anything twice. I have too many things to do, and the inefficiency kills me.
Thanks for the thoughts, Ken.
I can hop on a motorcycle when I need speed.:evil2: Just not right now, because I was just out in my truck and we have no roads. It's a frozen tundra. I bet this is what Canada is like.:icon_conf