Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Noah, I don't think Dave was really mad at you. Maybe he was just having a bad day this morning. I bet if you sent him some of your garlic bread, we could flashchat in here all we wanted too.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
buckshotglass;1020965 said:
I just traded my VW bus for an old Ford surfer van. Maybe I'll start a thread for that so I don't get in trouble for that here.:)

You should definitely start a thread for it... Is gonna be a cool van...

Supra is also coming along real good. You should definitely clear up that garage and have it exclusively for the Sup :naughty: I told I'll help you next time I'm down there...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm pretty sure Milo can lick his own ass..........:aigo:

Miguel, is it possible for Dave to have his car running before the new year with a little bit of help from you? I'm torn because I also want to see your project finished as well. Why has life got to have so many tough decisions?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
woooshhhhh..............I had to blow the cobwebs off of this thing. Three pages deep and that saddens me. This thread should be full of beautiful ffim pictures by now. I think I've been more than patient with you Dr. Dave, but this is getting out of hand. You do know that if your block sits for too long without being cranked, the pistons will mutate inside the block and they will become one with each other? That's not going to be a pretty sight either. I'm pretty sure I have an extra 3000 pipe laying around if you want to use it just to get your car running until the ffim is finished. That way the motor will be broke in and then you can add the real power adder and not have to worry about babying it around PA............I'm a genius.........sometimes I really amaze myself, but somehow I feel you are not amused. Please don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. Oh wait, you've met me so that won't work........damnit man!

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;1030570 said:
woooshhhhh..............I had to blow the cobwebs off of this thing. Three pages deep and that saddens me. This thread should be full of beautiful ffim pictures by now. I think I've been more than patient with you Dr. Dave, but this is getting out of hand. You do know that if your block sits for too long without being cranked, the pistons will mutate inside the block and they will become one with each other? That's not going to be a pretty sight either. I'm pretty sure I have an extra 3000 pipe laying around if you want to use it just to get your car running until the ffim is finished. That way the motor will be broke in and then you can add the real power adder and not have to worry about babying it around PA............I'm a genius.........sometimes I really amaze myself, but somehow I feel you are not amused. Please don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. Oh wait, you've met me so that won't work........damnit man!

Do not hate me because I am beautiful, hate me because I am more beautiful than you. :biglaugh:

Titus

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't remember seeing a picture of anyone on here that isn't more beautiful than me. I'm one ugly sob, but my wife loves me for my sense of humor.........well that and I'm built like a greek God.............:rolleyes:

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Dave I had to go back like 4 pages to find any progress on the supe. Is this the only thing keeping you from assembling the car? Is it going to bum you out when I make a FFIM and begin selling them? I suggest you weld a simple tube to the top of your cut-off upper intake and just wait for mine to be finished. Im not saying your wasting your time buuuuuuut. :naughty:

Hey who here likes the Veilside 2JZ manifold?

buckshotglass;1009077 said:
ffi18.jpg

ffi19.jpg

milotruck.jpg

ffi20.jpg

The truck is awesome. I know because people tell me everywhere I go. It's fun.
The Supra will be the same.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
LilMissMkIII;1031862 said:
^^Why do I not believe you?

Because you have been following this thread and you know that Dave has more projects and experiments than a high school science fair.:icon_bigg