Milo's Booster Seat...

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
:-/.... you have my car... i want it back...

i love black mk3's in the 89-90 trim, and the wheels O_O

seriously though... what size wheels are those, and what color

(i am aiming to get the same wheels 17x10, and 17x9, dunno what color yet)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
What I did on my Supra Mania vacation.

I was able to get some pics of the mods, using their free time..

miloyawn.jpg

guiltier still..

out.jpg

I really hope everyone got what they needed.

I was able to (with the help of my uncle) get the Falcon out of my shop. now I have more room.

Turbofreak88, sorry for the delay on the exterior pics. I am pushing this car out if it goes out, and back in, so outside pics are rare.
frontnofalcon.jpg

moving all my krap around, i found
fludine.jpg

and

flexalite.jpg

I'm making a pile as you can see.
CAMS IN 22 DAYS.

I hacked again, a sard trigger. Moved the hazzard switch to where the coin purse was. didn't do the wires yet. Is there a plug or harness i should know about??

triggernotrm.jpg

I made a cover for the leftover cutouts from the old stuff, but until I get the right finish on it to match the dash, it aint working for me.

krapring.jpg

0.jpg

you don't need to cut much to fit it.

trigcut.jpg

triggerdashcutout.jpg

Thanks for looking!:naughty:

Last edited:

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Last edited:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
TurboFreak88 said:
Quite possibly the hottest Supra (IMO) that I have ever seen...Please get more pics!!

Any more plans for the exterior...(Godfather over fenders, rims with a little more offset, mica jade green paint job) Lol sorry just dreaming...

EDIT: Ok maybe 2nd hottest(see link: http://turbo-a.net/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=22&page=1 but I LOVE your car either ways....:love:

Thanks Freak! The place I got my rims from "corrected" my order without asking, changing it from +30 in the front, to +38...bastards. The whole thing is documented, and they deny it happening. :3d_frown: I figure I can keep the car a little lower with the fronts in a little.

Yo sponsored1, The Carbon may be too flashy, I was leaning toward flat black again, but I'll try it if you have a little piece lying around. Bring it when you stop over.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
From what I remember, you can pull most of the wires for the hazard switch out of the main harness, and you'll only have to extend one or two of them to make it reach.
I did it a while ago before knowing that they could be pulled out, and extended them all. It was a pain, but it worked.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
supra90turbo said:
From what I remember, you can pull most of the wires for the hazard switch out of the main harness, and you'll only have to extend one or two of them to make it reach.
I did it a while ago before knowing that they could be pulled out, and extended them all. It was a pain, but it worked.

Thanks. Thats pretty much what I was looking for. When will your car run??