MicHELLo's single Supra

MicHELLo

Jul 3, 2008
Lelytown
Hi! I'm MicHELLo from the netherlands and this is my supra:

'94 Toyota Supra MK4 in baltic blue:

- SP57 turbo
- Toyomoto Cast manifold
- Synapse Synchronic 40mm wastegate (not using the Greddy Profec B boost - controller anymore and got rid off the Turbonetics Deltagate wastegate)
- HKS SSQV BOV
- ARC FMIC
- Greddy oil catch can
- 19 ïnch MAK rims
- Invidia 3ïnch CAT back exhaust
- english sideskirts
- Veilside S1 bumper spoiler
- rear spats

Still dunno how much hp it makes, have to dyno the car. And have to stay away from those annoying vandals who are scratching my poor supra :nono: But the Supra is resprayed and hopefully it will stay in that shape for a long time!

So here are the pics!

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

supra3.jpg

supra4.jpg

supra5.jpg

supra6.jpg

supra7.jpg

Last edited:

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Welcome to the forums; Sounds like you have a nice Supra... I am glad to see more and more MKIV owners coming over. Any chance you could post some pictures?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania sir. Hopefully you'll have some pictures posted up within a day or two or I will be forced to use my powers with the Hillbillie Mafia to have you banned.

:ttiwwp:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome!

It's mandatory to post pictures. ;)

Besides, you can't come in here posting all of that Supra goodness just to leave us hanging with a mere mental image. :biglaugh:

Jeff

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
I'm just in time for the pics. Beautiful supra and vandals is not a good combination!!:3d_frown:

I have to agree with Noah good to see some mk4's over here.

Jay I promise I'll get that money you loaned me, don't break my leg or anything.:evil2: