Meanest Mom in the world selling son's Supra!!!!

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Well, she should be serious. Its not registerd, not insured, kid is 17 only and if he crashed that car , guess who would end up paying for the damages?
If that kid did something stupid and the car was impounded, guess who'smoney would be lost?
If that kid crashed that car and somehow it ended up in the news or here, what would the reaction be??? stupid kid. Serves him right for not obeying orders that are good for his wellbeing.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
She's not mean, she's stubborn. Thinking she can get that much for that "rare" 89 turbo... looks like the son already rearended someone when he took it out.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Children are not people. They're children. :)

The son can rest assured it'll never sell though... opening bid at $3,500?

Yeah, not likely. Would someone pay that? Sure... but it's unlikely is all I'm saying.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Smart mom. Dumbass kid.

When you are underage and your parents tell you something, pay attention. If you don't like it, you are welcome to debate it, but guess what, your parents have the final word. If you don't like that, get a job and move out. You'll find some instant sympathy for your folks as soon as you have to pay taxes, rent, and buy your own food.

That said, I think Mom is looking to get too much money for that car!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It could have a high torque output 1jz under the hood for all we know...............:biglaugh:

Aaron, you don't recognize the car do you? If you do, I may be buying it.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
suprastanger507mgte;920383 said:
Well, she should be serious. Its not registerd, not insured, kid is 17 only and if he crashed that car , guess who would end up paying for the damages?
If that kid did something stupid and the car was impounded, guess who'smoney would be lost?
If that kid crashed that car and somehow it ended up in the news or here, what would the reaction be??? stupid kid. Serves him right for not obeying orders that are good for his wellbeing.

The most serious would be if the kid crashed the car, resulting in his death (+ maybe many more). Now that'd be the worst. And I don't think it's hard to crash a Supra, especially a turboed one.