me drifting my 4 door supra..... 90 cressida

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
Grey87SupraT said:
hey what is that song is sounds like breaking benjamin?
i dont know. i didnt make the video, just the driving.. If i remember on june 29ths event, I ask the guy who did the little vid for me. I could have gone with out the music myself because the 7m sounds sweet as hell.

jdmvigor

Cressida
May 26, 2005
Houston
www.786motoring.com
god.. it just seems your having trouble keeping the ass out and getting angle... seriously man.. weld the diff and post another vid and it will kick ass... night and day difference.. you already got the transitioning down so im sure you will do badass...

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
jdmvigor said:
god.. it just seems your having trouble keeping the ass out and getting angle... seriously man.. weld the diff and post another vid and it will kick ass... night and day difference.. you already got the transitioning down so im sure you will do badass...
yup, i know how to drive..... just hard to drift with an open diff. cant correct it with a clutch kick or more throttle once the back starts to come back in because it just does nothing with the open diff.

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
toycoma Don't listen to that fool JDMvigor, he drifts with his sandles :icon_mrgr

check it, I did put the 3.71 LSD in my cressida few weekends ago. Looks like the Guts can be transferred into the x83 diff but I opted out of that piece b/c you would need to get new seals and stuff when you start taking the thing apart. It would cost more $ in the end. however, I did my 3.71 setup a little different from Brian and Scott. insted of cutting a hole in the Rear cross memeber, I welded a spacer to the upper part of the cross member with it in the car, and then welded the bolt to the spacer, used the 1/2 inch rubber bushing that comes on the x83 cross member and used a nut at the bottom. seems to be holding just fine..

jdmvigor

Cressida
May 26, 2005
Houston
www.786motoring.com
lol... flip flops... not sandles...even when the guys running the event would frown on the flip flops i get in and change them in my car.. hahahah

yea... you can do what pioneer said... or just weld the diff.. either one... but welding the diff will make your car a drift/drag only car... autoX and roadcourse racing will suck...

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
jdmvigor said:
let us know how that goes... just welded the diff in my bros S14... kicks ass
yeah, let us know because once i get my alignment set up and my rear brakes worked out, i am getting my diff welded too. how much hp are these cars making, the ones with the welded diffs.