May Mini!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
I know this is short notice but to those that have their cars ready and even to those that don't let's meet up at RRobin Guilford, the usual spot Sunday May 10th @ 1PM.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssinto 6th chirp...

:)

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I think he means, the 9th as I spoke to him today about a meet for next weekend.

Duane

See you there. :)

Edit: Just spoke with Don, it is the 9th NEXT weekend. :)

Don, ssssssssssss in to 6th? You now have a jelly beaned catfish? :D Last I checked, the MKIII still came with a 5spd.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1309286 said:
I think he means, the 9th as I spoke to him today about a meet for next weekend.

Duane

Don, ssssssssssss in to 6th? You now have a jelly beaned catfish? :D Last I checked, the MKIII still came with a 5spd.

Sorry for the misinformation guys. Luckily one of my advisors caught that as the date for Junes Mini Meet would have been posted up for Feb 2nd 2008 @ 3:00 AM or sum sheit like dat..JK..

Duane, it's funny you caught the SSSSSSSSsssssssinto6th part this post, but what about last months post?..lol..And no Jellybean catfish dude..Though a GTR 650 Gemballa Avalanche of a certain make has come to mind...

Last edited:

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
GrimJack;1309495 said:
There are speedbumps, but you'll be fine. There's no way you will be driving the lowest car that's ever attended.

That honor belongs to Jeremy for all time, I think.

Well at the moment my front crossmemer is about 2 or 3 inches off the ground, could be lower by then

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1309343 said:
Great, now I'm an ass-visor. ;)

Sorry about that Dave. Seems I've been having a rough day typing today. Thank god the (S)key is next to the (D)key and not on the other end of the keyboard..lol..

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
GrimJack;1309495 said:
That honor belongs to Jeremy for all time, I think.

redma70;1309531 said:
Well at the moment my front crossmemer is about 2 or 3 inches off the ground, could be lower by then

That's not low, just make sure you go in the main entrance right at Red Robin (speed bumps are about 2" there). Do not! go out the back way, that has tow truck all over it.

I would be there with the Supra but I'm out of town next week for 12 days.

Jeremy

hammerhead

Sep 10, 2005
Belize
I'll be ther- wait, plane tickets are way too expensive right now. Oh well, I'll just have a mini mini meet here in Belize, by myself.. hehe.. (only one other Supra in the country)

Damn I feel lonely.

Last edited:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1309286 said:

Duane

It's the 10th..

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
VanSupra;1311045 said:
It's the 10th..

I called you and you said the 9th, dang, you're worse than a woman. lol

We will see if I get my hood back in time. It is in paint shop getting my turbo exploding dent fixed. :)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
^^Was I the first to post the 9th?^^ Always trying to put words in peoples mouths..lol..

Worse than a woman? You've got more make up on your car then Tammy Fay Baker has on her face and in her purse..heh..SSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited: