May 2010 Meet

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Well I told you I get it done. I posted the meet on Supraforums, Va Driven, Lextreme, Club Lexus, CelicaSupra, and Lexus Owners Club. Well we will see if we get a bigger reponse. I know its also been put up on MR2OC and a bunch of yahoo groups. Again sorry for the delay.

T-shirt logo will be up this week !! waiting on a response from a few "sponsers" to add their Logos as well, I hate to keep you guys waiting on the results but I dont wanna tease . I'd rather post it as it WILL be.

Davis711 - You have any other NE guys comming down from up there?

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Just noticed this meet is now on the 22nd.. I thought it was goingt to be this weekend (15th). Good thing I checked.. At least it will give me a little more time to get the car ready.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
MRSUPRA;1563676 said:
Just noticed this meet is now on the 22nd.. I thought it was goingt to be this weekend (15th). Good thing I checked.. At least it will give me a little more time to get the car ready.

Yeah it was. I changed the date a while back though. Glad you can still make it.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Sorry to say I won't be able to make it. I just got the car out of storage and still need to swap the motor. I'm number 14 on the SM list. Take lots of pics!

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
aye mate;1564087 said:
Sorry to say I won't be able to make it. I just got the car out of storage and still need to swap the motor. I'm number 14 on the SM list. Take lots of pics!

Next time, brotha! And I definitely will....gonna borrow my sis' camera. Lol :bigthumb:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Rain, whats that??

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Rainout date will be June 12th. Just sucks for people driving from out of town which we have alot of. I will post that date according to the weather report by Weds May 19th.

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
my boss decided he had to go to a wedding last minute, so my should be day off, is now a crappy I must work and do his as well day. sorry guys.../girls

Last edited:

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Jordan man, I don't believe i'll be making it there either due to money problems. I figured everything would have cleared up by now, but no luck. Sorry guys

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Is cool bro, next time... Next time you guys have a meet some of us might come up. Its gonna hve to be before the cold, I hate coldness!!!

So everyone get the wrenching, 1 week left!