MA RI supras

jdm_emperor

Apr 3, 2006
MA
its gunna be nice all week, how bout this sunday or next? at colt state park. if any one needs a meagan 3in dp or some eibach springs on good oem shocks, lmk

jessetooslow

May 11, 2007
Tiverton, R.I.
jdm_emperor;1273883 said:
its gunna be nice all week, how bout this sunday or next? at colt state park. if any one needs a meagan 3in dp or some eibach springs on good oem shocks, lmk

I'm down for meeting at Colt State on Sunday, I should be free.

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
thanks, jdm but i decided to just bend a new exhaust tommorow
i repaced a control arm today man that was a project all the bolts were frozen and seized only took about four hours and a cutting torch to get that done
but she should be up and running this weekend

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
well today was a very productive day, pulled the motor in my 87 parts car, along with the one in my DD. BHG in one motor, rod knock in the other, its a match made in heaven.
tomorrow the rebuilding and reinstallation begin, hopefully the rain wont be too bad...

on a side note, it only took me 2.5 hrs to pull the motor in my DD, start to finish singlehandedly. i guess doin it 5 times already helps lol.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
koreyd;1275308 said:
congrats on the good day. someone had to have one yesterday
hopefully today mine is good and she runs again

so how'd your day go?

cleaned the engine today, swapped injectors and engine harness, put on ps pump, vac line, turbo, oil lines, fixed BHG, all i have left is bolt on the flywheel/clutch/tranny, then install.

ill be crusin around this weekend if anyone wants to meet up. :)

oh adn anyone here go to UTI? a friend of mine goes there, says he knows another kid with an mkiii.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
kotu100;1275664 said:
so how'd your day go?

cleaned the engine today, swapped injectors and engine harness, put on ps pump, vac line, turbo, oil lines, fixed BHG, all i have left is bolt on the flywheel/clutch/tranny, then install.

ill be crusin around this weekend if anyone wants to meet up. :)

oh adn anyone here go to UTI? a friend of mine goes there, says he knows another kid with an mkiii.

I went almost 2 years ago, didn't know anyone back then with a mkIII

jdm_emperor

Apr 3, 2006
MA
kotu100;1275889 said:
nah screw that, just askin for trouble if you go there.

its really not that bad, prolly be sick if a pack of supras show up there instead of seeing a bunch of vtecing hondas

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
i also know a kid that was uti we call him spongebob he used to drive or still may drive a nx nissan
and i got it running and purring finally
gonna actually drive it today that should be interesting its been about 9 months since the last time i drove it
got a dealers plate for a half a second
so ill let u guys know if it actually goes down the road without stalling and what not
wish i had plates on her i be down to go driving " i have the need, the need for speed" lol

jdm_emperor

Apr 3, 2006
MA
hows everyone doing with their Supras? iv been enjoying the nice weather driving the supra around:naughty:

supraman666

Mar 20, 2009
PAWTUCKET RI
i have a 90 pearl white turbo targa auto always driving it around RI and south east mass on the weekends. i also have a 88 red targa 5spd with like 70,000 miles on it as a project car. always lookin for other supras on the road to cruise with

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
^^^welcome to the forum's.maybe i'll see you at some meet's.fycracing.com has some meet's at colt park bristol,RI in the summer

jessetooslow

May 11, 2007
Tiverton, R.I.
supraman666;1284480 said:
i have a 90 pearl white turbo targa auto always driving it around RI and south east mass on the weekends. i also have a 88 red targa 5spd with like 70,000 miles on it as a project car. always lookin for other supras on the road to cruise with

welcome to the site.