Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Do it later after the black is done

Votes: 50 35.0%

• Total voters

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
I was so thinking about doing this. I was on Ebay one day and I saw the V12 for sale, and I was like :love: I am sure it's a lot of $$$$ Good luck I can't wait to see it!

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
wow its interesting to see where your at now. i havent been on the forums lately, but its interesting how you shifted the motor back. i wish i had more time to swing by cause this is a interesting build.. i love seeing these kind of things done.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
viper92086;1524074 said:
wow its interesting to see where your at now. i havent been on the forums lately, but its interesting how you shifted the motor back. i wish i had more time to swing by cause this is a interesting build.. i love seeing these kind of things done.

Last time we spoke, you were supposed to stop by and give a couple of ideas.... Still waiting... lol

supra90turbo;1524112 said:
Any progress on this beast?

Did a little more work on the body. Finished removing the rear strut brace. Haven't done any more work on it, but the end is near, installation wise. The challenge will be getting it running right...

The little time I've had lately, I've put into The "Black". I'm getting SS polished ARP bolts for everything (Struts, entire engine, Fenders, Diff, Axles, Tranny, starter, Etc... And its been quite a challenge to sort out the sizes, qty, etc... and I mean QUITE a challenge!!!

I would like to get this thing running, at least in the simplest of forms, but it is at the bottom of my priority list right now.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Supraholics;1525722 said:
The little time I've had lately, I've put into The "Black". I'm getting SS polished ARP bolts for everything (Struts, entire engine, Fenders, Diff, Axles, Tranny, starter, Etc... And its been quite a challenge to sort out the sizes, qty, etc... and I mean QUITE a challenge!!!

Man thats just crazy and totally over the top ....

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
HKS_TRD;1526305 said:
Man thats just crazy and totally over the top ....

LOL!!!!

Sorry Dan, I prefer Crisp's words better...

crisp;1520900 said:
You guys all make me SICK! ;-)

I think I'll just stick to my crispclusterproject approach, and bask in the sole consolation that mine already RUNS... (alas... the SNOW might have something to say about that for a couple more months at the moment, though... DOH!)

Someday... when Daniel and Michael are done... we will ALL pleasure ourselves in the essence of excess... vicariously, and WITHOUT the blisters and bloodshed that it took YOU TWO to achieve such preeminence over the rest of us with the height at which you will have set this Supramanic Bar...

(As always... thanks for the inspiration... and comfort that you provide by CLEARLY delineating between those of us who other "normal" people THINK are obsessive... and then the TRULY ILL which you have jointly come to epitomize.)

Can you FEEL the LOVE?

-crisp

redrocco

QUADCAM
Feb 21, 2007
Rochester NY
Have you had any luck getting the V12 up and running? I am just starting a 1GZ V12 swap most likely into a MK3 supra. I am not "that" far away from you in up state NY and I have been going to Carlisle PA for the show there for like the past 5 years. So the chances of getting pics of 2 MK3 V12 Supras together would be awesome. But I know where your coming from as far as PITA swap LOL.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
redrocco;1812780 said:
Have you had any luck getting the V12 up and running? I am just starting a 1GZ V12 swap most likely into a MK3 supra. I am not "that" far away from you in up state NY and I have been going to Carlisle PA for the show there for like the past 5 years. So the chances of getting pics of 2 MK3 V12 Supras together would be awesome. But I know where your coming from as far as PITA swap LOL.

I haven't had time to dedicate to this project. I think getting the engine running is the easy part. Right now, any little moments I get I plan to put into "THE BLACK". I do
Plan to finish it someday and it would be awesome to have a photoshoot!

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
really interesting build...

but...

given the oppertunity, I would have built a 850(csi?) given the choice, since the motor seems like a definate...

I mean the 850 still looks sexy as hell, and given the low production #'s will always look timeless...

to each his own, much props on the dedication...

I would assume you will keep the exhuast system simple to encourage sweet V12 music...

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
I wont be finishing this project due to space and time restrictions. I already gave the motor to a friend of mine and I'll be scrapping the chassis unless someone from here wants it.