Apr 5, 2005
San Jose, CA
cardomain.com
What lowering springs should i get?

RS*R Race Springs
RS*R Down Springs
EIBACH Springs

any other springs out there?

im looking for the springs that would give me the best look with the best performance. also which one has the best feel.. like if i would to drive over a coin i would be able to feel the bump ;)

Z

ztosupra

doesn't someone on here have suspension technique springs?

YoNkErS87t

streetside mechanic
Mar 31, 2005
In the Garage
I have Intrax springs and i'm very happy with them. The stance looks awesome and feels great around turns. I have them match with Koni shocks. I was looking into getting eibachs, but wasn't sure if i would be happy with the drop plus i heard they are a little unpredictable, but i wouldn't know. Intrax lower the car a little more than the eibachs so thats what I went with. I didn't want to lower the car and not be happy with the height and lower it again.

Look into a good pair of shocks to match the springs. I would recommend the koni's because i heard nothing but good news about them and have no complaints here.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
ST springs here.. had em on both supra's they cost like 160 bux from JC whitney. Ride good and lower the car just the right amount.. H&R's suck BTW they SLAM your car so you hit the bump stops... screw that.

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
I am happy with my ST springs as well.

p19747_1.jpg