Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Jspec7m88 said:
Purring?

HAHAHA:rofl:

More like, bustin out mad shits n' farts of diarhea!!!! :D

One too many burritos, I'm afraid... :nono:

All you here is whistling. Its kind of neat, really.

She's all fixed up and ready to start boosting tomorrow.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
A little off topic, but I saw a red NA targa parked at the Gaslight Festival tonight just up the street from the school where mine was parked. It was dark, but looked like the cleanest I've seen in a while. Anybody here?

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
LouKY said:
A little off topic, but I saw a red NA targa parked at the Gaslight Festival tonight just up the street from the school where mine was parked. It was dark, but looked like the cleanest I've seen in a while. Anybody here?

that might have been the manager from McD in middletown. bout the only red na ive seen around here.

there was a guy at the track tonite that had a real clean red 89 turbo. spoke to him briefly, hopefully he will make our meet (which im still working on).

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
badass jeff!

you might consider stepping up in size for the ic piping tho.

also, you may need to notch the strut tower a little more for clearance. but hey the hood closes!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Now that you mention it...

the exhaust mani does look all MS painted up...

My first thought was "damn... for someone who was worried about BHG..."

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
MDCmotorsports said:
I'll calling out BULL F'ING SHIT.

The korean has mad photo chop skillz....

LoL.. I was thinking the same thing but wasn't going to be the 1st to say it. The black/blank square on the STB brace nxt to the turbo & the reflections in the intake gave it away to me. Anyway good job to say the least. I wish I could chop 1/2 that good. :biglaugh:

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
that isnt a photoshop! the black is to hide the other secrets!

jay- still waiting to hear back about the dyno. still entertaining the idea about going to bowling green. im looking at dynos in that area as well.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Cool, Bowling Green is a little closer for us, and you know that's all that matters....................;)

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
LOLZ. Don't hate me 'cuz you ain't me, y0.

I photo chop on Paint, ridin' dirty on a 60-1.

Yeh...For you fellers that went to Chi2k6, if you didn't notice, that turbo/accordian pipe was pulled off of SP's 8.3 sec MKIV. :D
Yeah, I know, I'm tits. :rolleyes:

Don't be jealous because you can't begin spool at 7800rpms! :p

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jspec's a freaking loser. I'm loving this new korean. He's way cooler than our other asian friend.

Let's hear it for Boost Lee. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!! I'm just glad Jspec can take a hint and got the hell out of here. He annoyed me so freaking bad...........:3d_frown:

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
LOL

Boost Lee is great!

now, down to business. if i were to ask a hypothetical question....

would you rather have a dyno and food or 1/4mi and food?

we are still good to go on the outdoor dyno if the weather holds. pricing is a little higher than the others but if we can lock in 6+ cars it will come down quite a bit.

i have found out that the dynos in the bowling green area are private, owned mostly by tech schools and research centers. so if we do BG, it will be track and no dyno. if we do louisville, it will be 75% chance dyno and no track.

i did get another lead on a dyno. a guy jetfixr works with just bought one to put in his garage. he is gonna check on that for us and see if we can get something worked out.

let me know what you guys think

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Well...I was doing a lot of thinking...

And although I'd like to achieve some hefty numbers on the dyno, I've already hit my goal for the year on that.

My other goal was to break into the 13's...So...I guess I need to pursue that.
Either way though...I'd be happy to dyno OR track...But holy moly, I don't know how far I'm going to be willing to drive...:(