Look what fell into my backyard today! WHOO HOO! 56K, boo if you have that!

C

cnewingham

I dont know if that would be considered luck or a glutant for punishment. Nice shell none the less. I remember owning an 87T, 88 NA, and my AE86 and boy was that a nightmare!!!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
HellsLegion said:
Since my car is broken can I borrow one of yours Jake?
Sure can... not... borrow? one of my cars... are you? CRAZY!!! *twitch twitch*

Here's the deal:
white one= na bhg donor car...
red one= chocolate milk in the head, interior shot, tie rods wasted...
silver one= no motor or tranny in it...

WHOO RAY! I own three supras that DONT run... Well, TECHNICALLY, the red one WILL run, but...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
cnewingham said:
I dont know if that would be considered luck or a glutant for punishment. Nice shell none the less. I remember owning an 87T, 88 NA, and my AE86 and boy was that a nightmare!!!
I call it luck! I cant wait to get them all goin... Silver first... Has to be...:love:

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Reign if you do decide to part out the red one ,I need/want a few things
Three piece wing
Drivers side door handle ass.
Trim piece on top of the hatch
both mirrors
and iirc the int. was shadow grey if so I need both door sills .
If you don't part it out you suck for making me type so much:)
Hope it works out fo you she still is sexy and will make a great car I am glad the she didn't goto the junkyard(gasp)
Thanks Mattsplat

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nate: its kinda in limbo really... We havent decided a price yet... But one way or another, he'll get money for it... Its going to come down to a few things, like, how BAD is it, how much it'll take to fix/restore it, if its WORTH fixing, if I part it, etc... Honestly, in the condition its in, I personally wouldnt pay more than $1000 for it... But yet, you could get more for parting it out, I HIGHLY doubt I would part it out... The body is relatively straight... But the interior really IS a mess, 85% of it needs to be replaced... And I have NO idea what to expect when we pop the head off... Then there are suspension, tie rod issues, brake issues, no exhaust, mystery wires all over the interior... But I do not think I'll part this one out... I think I'll just buy it... There are some things I will be selling on it... Blitz BOV on a pipe, Trust fmic, HKS EVC IV boost controller, HKS boost gauge, and a few other things...

Matt: at this point, I dont think I'll be parting it out... sorry... I think I'd like to save this one...

Swaq: its definately in good hands...

Justin: I actually had that thought pass through my mind... I wouldnt mind having a 1j or 2j in the family...

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Away for the weekend and look what I miss!!!! I got to vote for not parting it either its to rebuildable for that. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Looking forward to the build thread......................:icon_bigg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Wow guys, damn... I see the love is too strong to let the wrench do its thing on this Supra, so I think the decision is final... She's gunna be rescued... Saved... Restored...

Matt: YGPM

Joey: I'll be comin to you when I do it! lol... I hope its easy, lol...

Kwik: it's gunna be the wifey's car... She's already excited about it... She was worried she'd end up with the white NA, hehehehe, she HATES the F&F spoiler on that thing, lol... So she's really excited to be getting the red turbo T... Wait, her name is Tamara, its a turbo, what a great license plate!!! TURBO-T hahaha *she likes that, lol*

DaSoup: wont be doing TOOOOO much on this car till the silver one is done... That's one of the things I told Medic, I have NO business buying another car till my silver one is done, so he's a cool guy and we have an understanding, it might take me a couple of months to get started, BUT, I will... So look for that build thread, should be a nice one... And knowin me, it'll start out small, and turn into a HUGE deal, lol...

QWIK: what's up brother? Nah, I couldnt part this out... After spending some time with her, and seein the excitement on T's face, she loves this car, and it may take some work, but you know, it'll be worth it... :D

Justin: I think I might do a JZ swap in this car if the 7M is truly shot... So I might need your advice/input/expertise if/when I do that...

JDM: i know right... lol... ACK!