LOL, tomorrow will be my 1st car show :-)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ouch........it hasn't been quite five years yet and for those of you that don't know, Mark still has a full time job protecting our great country. I talked with him today and he seemed a bit busy. Hopefully he'll get the pictures up pretty soon. If they aren't up in the next year or so, I'll personally drive to the Fort and take some myself..........lol

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Sorry, I'll get them soon, I'm on a bit of a timeline to get some repairs done. My son flies in tomorrow & I want to drive to the airport to pick him up.

JonnyZ(Socal);1630145 said:
pics or gtfo
Seriously? Who are you? We must be long lost friends to make a bold statement like that, but the time we met must have slipped my mind.....

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Here's a few. The lighting/shadow situation is crappy, but hree they are...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
GrimJack;1630378 said:
Finally, pics! The amount of fail in this thread has dropped back to tolerable levels. :) Love the sticker! :D

LOL. The Supramania stickers gave me 2,346 more WHP :icon_razz

Jay hooked me up with another PS pump. He overnight mailed it to me, in fact. He and others like him are the reasons I sport SM stickers proudly.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Dylan JZ;1630347 said:
looks good man.. a drop will assist that even more.

I have TTR springs with blisteins. Love the tight ride, but I wish the drop was another 1/2". I've been looking at getting some eibachs, I like the stance, but that's low on the totem pole

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Car is looking damn good. With that much power, brakes, and tires your handling is being held back by those springs. A nice set of coilovers would set the car off even better. I now need a Supramania sticker...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Sawbladz;1630450 said:
Car is looking damn good. With that much power, brakes, and tires your handling is being held back by those springs. A nice set of coilovers would set the car off even better. I now need a Supramania sticker...

I have a few other things first. Mostly, new interior & ARZ rear brakes.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
rakkasan;1630494 said:
I have a few other things first. Mostly, new interior & ARZ rear brakes.

Both are important things. My interior is hurting a bit and could definitely use some attention. Those ARZ brakes are hot. Can't wait to complete my rear BBK.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Glad you got the package in time to take your son for a ride Mark. It's the little things like that that make having these cars worth it sometimes.