Local mk3 owner runs out on bill over a buddy's shop! Please look.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
RazoE;1438247 said:
I was banned, but I just re-registered and no one's the wiser..:biglaugh:

Until now....lol.

emp, find out where the guy lives and let me know. I will meet you there with some dog shit, a paper bag and a lighter. Bring some beers, it will be fun. :evil2: "He called the shit poop!"

imran1uz

Oct 8, 2009
New York
Sup i found a site where you can find out where he lives but you have to pay 20 bux if you really want to find this guy and you have no other way... use this site...in the middle of the page click on the link where it says license plate number and search then asks to pay.... there is a chance this car could be registered in another name other than the guy that stiffed you on that bill and could live somewhere else but if his name matches the search then you got him...hope you find him...wut a doushebag :nono:

http://govdmvrecords.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
He should be arrested for putting those damn wheels on a mk3 lol good luck finding the fuck head. Also let me know if your mechanic friend ends up getitng that jz on a lien, i might know a good home for it...

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Damn I was just at the shop checking his car out the other day too. I heard it was slow! I felt sorry for the supra with those fugly rims on it. Hopefully he gets him!

Last edited:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
If the car is registered under someone else's name is there anything that can be done about it? You'd be going after the original owner, and all he has to say is "I didn't authorize any repairs."

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
How about this I'm the owner of this mkiii supra and I didn't run out on the bill I took my car cause dickhead ass rich at the shop doesn't know shit about Jdm motors I have a 1 j in it that he didn't know how to work on he turned a 2 month job in to a year and three months and for a job that we agreed on for $1800.00 when finished I told him I'm taking the car out of the shop unfinished with the car the same way it went in the shop from day one and he had the nerve to tell me $2600.00 to get my own car out but his friend told me he was tryin to keep my car from day one so his partner didn't like what was going on and told me just take the car and go and I did and the car still cost me $3000.00 to get the car running properly I had already lost $6000.00 for the first engine from Mrs Kim at Jdm exchange and I wasn't going to let this fake ass mech work on my shit and to all those people talking about the rims on the car it's ok for me it's an everyday driver and I'm not a street racer or a ricer so my reason for putting big rims on the car is to Make it look like a hood sports car not a b street racer or a dumb ass Jdmmobile it's for me to like not y'all

Oh MY GOD! Is that really one sentence?

No matter how you look at it though, that's stealing. You should talk to the guy who's working on your car and make sure you are both sure of what you want done and if he can do it. Not bitch about it after the fact.

Whats a "hood" sports car by the way?

This will be flamed heavily on account of you being re... mentally challenged.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
dreditty1jz.jpg

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Dreditty1jz, I see your new here. Welcome to the forum. Your reputaion preceeds you here. Unfortunately for you, that is not a good thing. May I suggest you put a little more thought into your next post? The less coherent a post is, the less weight it holds....

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
He deleted it with the reason "It's not worth the time..."

So much for righteous indignation..

However this thread is a valid lesson for those who would use the forum as a communications medium. We can't see you, talk to you, hear you or see your body language. All we have to go on is the way you present yourself in the written word. If it's not worth putting any effort into, then we'll assume you aren't worth putting any effort into. That's the way it works, whether you like it or not.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Bingo. Shame that he actually had a chance to redeem himself and present a well compiled argument, but he wrote the long-winded equivalent of, "Nuh-uh! You're stupid! PHPPHBBPBHPPPBHPPP"

Hood sports car. I lol'd.