Local Help

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
I'm going to be taking out my 7mtge tomarrow and may need some help. My shop is in woodinville and by shop I mean real shop with lifts Let me know if you can help. I'll be there from about 10am to whenever. Thanks.

Mark
cell: 360-420-6054
shop: 425-844-9135

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
Dunckel;1196783 said:
Well, if nobody shows up, you can always come here with your questions. Good luck with it.

Thanks, I just need another set of hands though, don't really have any questions.

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
I forgot I was a certified Technician :icon_surp

p1197686_1.jpg

p1197686_2.jpg

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
CajunKenny;1210797 said:
So how's things going with this...done yet? :icon_bigg

I'll be working on it tomarrow, I've been doing holiday things. I have all the parts and I'm just debating doing the t-belt out of the car or in the car (I just really need to get it in there!) Lemme know if anyone wants to help. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Were you selling rims on Craigslist awhile back ago? I get my motor Sat! Do the timing belt out of the car! Why would you want to do it inside the car?

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
rs4rush;1214945 said:
Were you selling rims on Craigslist awhile back ago? I get my motor Sat! Do the timing belt out of the car! Why would you want to do it inside the car?

Haha yea, I'll do it out of the car. You free saturday to help? I expect to see my motor mount brackets friday, they dropped the ball and didn't ship them until tues, I ordered them weeks ago!! Thats cool your getting your motor man. I'll definatly help if you need it. I did sell my Advans recently on CL, I'm picking some new ones up sunday. Much nicer ones.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
jza70supra;1214957 said:
Haha yea, I'll do it out of the car. You free saturday to help? I expect to see my motor mount brackets friday, they dropped the ball and didn't ship them until tues, I ordered them weeks ago!! Thats cool your getting your motor man. I'll definatly help if you need it. I did sell my Advans recently on CL, I'm picking some new ones up sunday. Much nicer ones.

Depends on what time you are doing everything??? The motor is getting dropped off today and I'm unsure as to when it's getting here... But I will find out here shortly. Yeah I will probably need some help here come pretty soon. I will PM you with my number gimme a call.

~Cory

Edit: I seen you number ;)

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
Couldn't do it today, motor mounts got put on hold by stupid UPS and won't be here until tuesday. I plan on changing the timing belt tomarrow.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Yeah I didn't end up getting my motor tell Sunday.... Now I'm awaiting Driftmotion parts!!! When do I get to see your car?

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
Cool man. If got most of my driftmotion parts lol. I get the mount brackets tomarrow so I will be putting the motor in this upcoming weekend. My buddy and I did the timing belt yesterday and took the A/C off. I have to do a couple of things before I can drop the motor in. I was down in Centralia getting some new shoes for my supra when you texted me saturday.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Nice! Yeah I'm shooting for in the next two weeks I'm going to have it running. I've been working none stop on it in my free time. How did you do your harness? Did you extend it yourself? Are you drilling a hole in the firewall?

Gimme a call if you need help... I will definitely need some if your willing to give me a hand. :icon_bigg