lilazni3uoy's new build up Part 2

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
well guys, i picked up a pretty jacked up 1991 supra, n/a but i am undergoing a lot of stuff, building this car for my bro as he is chipping in for parts here are some teaser pics, until i can get all the photo's uploaded tonight
want to give the big thanks to Jeff@JAWS, definately helped me out with this project, he keeps pushing me to finish it, took me quite a while to haha, Tifare, And JAV for helping me out tremendously with the motor,

the specs of the motor it is a jdm 2jz-gte, it has been fully "rebuilt" buttom to top with new bearings, oil pump, all new seals and gaskets, following along with some jdm tyteness from driftmotion, with the black samco radiator hose and 7m-gte oilpressure sensor, and the adaptor.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

this is the only good side the other side,... well it needs work! lol i will update later on tonight :naughty:

Last edited:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
dang man ...its about friggin time....

Oh btw : I have videos of what happened to the other side .... **HINT*** Jeff was involved .. hahah.
Looking good E. Looking good.
Moe

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
uploaded some more pics, it all started like this, the 5 speed pedals and stuff were taken off, because i purchased it, it was more like a parts car, but i bought it, and i was acutally planned to put a 7m-gte automatic, back in for a daily driver, since i alreadyh ave a supra with 1jz. Now I sold the motor, and decided to do something else with the car, and mean while my brother wanted to get a is300, and put a 2jz-gte in that, that dream shortlived, then i offered to give him my white supra, as long as you got the parts to do the project i will help him finish it. He purchased a complete 2jz-gte aristo motor from my buddy Here in sacramento, Thanks Brian for being patient and it sat for a while i mean i had the rear sump put on new seals, it was ready to drop back in, but after seeing what happened to jeff's motor he highly recommend me to rebuild it. The motor was put off and the project was on hold for another 6 months now i got the chance i tore the motor apart and rebuilt it from bottom up with alot of help and motivation. so here are the pics!
p1017643_1.jpg

p1017643_2.jpg

p1017643_3.jpg

p1017643_4.jpg

p1017643_5.jpg

p1017643_6.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
p1017648_1.jpg

there's quite a bit of stuff done, put in a
7m-gte tach
-ARP headstuds
-3.90 lsd rear end
-r-154
-brand new 1jz bellhousing
-slightly used 1jz flywheel
-Ets intercooler
-stock oem clutch and pressure plate, ( this is going to be a nice cruiser won't be abused much so it should do just fine)
-samco radiator hoses
-toyota timing belt & serpenten belt
-mk4 tt 98 motor mounts
-mk4 tt throttle cable
-mk4 tt oil dipstick + tube
-mk4 tt water pump
-mk4 tt clutch fan
-mk4 tt fan blade
-driftmotion oil pressure sensor adaptor
-driftmotion oil pressure sensor
-samco hoses thanks aaron @ DM
-all new bearings & complete overhaul kit from toyota
-new master cyl,
-new slave cyl
-clutch lines
-pedal assembly

, still hunting down for a good pair of usdm twins, i got the usdm exhaust manifold put on already (going to try and make the cruise control work, and a/c it has the 1jz a/c pump on so i want some godam r-12 !! for a/c got some 91 5 spoke supra wheels it previously had sawbaldes on them, mk4 motor mounts thats it for now. I got a lil to much to type haha, and the theme in this engine bay will be black! that blue cover will be carbon'd soon :biglaugh:

Last edited: