LF-A Supra

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
What do you guys think about the LF-A's rear bumper on a MKIII?

I've told Shine to replicate this before. They said they'll look into it. Obviously this image is not real-life looking. It was just a quick photoshop, but I think it "could" look very aggressive on a MKIII if done properly. It retains the original body lines and adds a rather original rear diffuser.

LFA_Supra.jpg

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
maybe its just the chop... but i think thats UGLY. i could see hommer doing it cause its different, or maybe that dude with the gold MK3 and mustang tail lights... but i couldnt degrade my supra like that. maybe its just the tri exhaust... i dont know..

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
You guys really think this rear bumper is ugly?

112_2007_detroit_auto_show_944z+Lexus_LF-A_concept+rear_passenger_side_view.jpg

A widebody with this bumper would be quite interesting as well I think. In this case, if used with a stock car, the bumper would be designed to fit a stock car.

I think is just that I'm bad at photochopping :biglaugh:

Nocheez

Probably posts too much
Apr 17, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Looks pretty retarded, not to mention it'd be a bitch to get the exhaust routed up to there with the gas tank in the way.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
it doesnt 'flow' with the lines of the supra at all. its like you just tossed on some random body kit... if it was going to be a show car, maybe... but i would never roll around with it on my daily.

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
The rear shot wouldn't look half bad(in black at least) with dual exhaust. I'm not so sure about the side view though, may look too ass heavy throwing the body out of proportion since it's straight down not curved under like stock.

mirage83

Mar 21, 2008
Georgia
For what it's worth from a relative noob to Supra's the LF-A tail screws up the flow of the Supras lines, and the triple-exhaust looks a little geeky. JMNSHO.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahaahhahahhahha

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
This is pretty much a Do-luck rear with pipes in the middle, but much better looking ;)

You have to look past my cheap photochop and actually fit the bumper design into the MKIII. Believe me, it fits the lines quite good.

The diffuser can be made into one piece with the exhaust pipes where ever you want them...