late night vandals

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Well, I was up late on the computer playin some good ol video games when I heard this *rrriiiiiip* sound. Thought to myself...wtf? I look out my window and don't see anything. Sit back down, then like 5 seconds later *SMASH@!*

I jump up real quick now, and see a whole bunch of shit in the middle of the road and two drunk punks reeling away. Naturally I run downstairs with something big in one hand (my strut bar lol) and head outside. That's when I noticed that the crap in the middle of the road is actually the remains of my side view mirror. AAAARGH!

By the time I got outside they had already walked half a block up the street, and even though I'm a big guy it's clearly smarter to phone the police. Put the strut bar down...no need for protection any more.

I call the police, hand over all my info and they show up about 5-10 minutes later. The whole time I'm standing outside I hear these two assholes breaking stuff on their way up the street.

Well, 3 police roamed my area, found them and took them into custody. So, that's awesome! Hopefully I'll get a call tomorrow on a resolution for this...

argh!

Attachments

• DSCF1491.JPG
    DSCF1491.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF1492.JPG
    DSCF1492.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCF1493.JPG
    DSCF1493.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 164

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
fucking kids

damn i hate people that fuck with peoples shit for no reason...ugggh

good luck man and atleast they were caught

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
That's when you sneak up behind them, lay their asses out with the strut bar by giving them a good thump in the noggin, then calling the police that way no more shit gets vandalized :3d_frown:.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Ugh. Those guys are complete jackasses. Here's a hint. Find out when they go to court and be there to testify as a "victim". Let the judge and prosecutor know that you feel that any sentence (or plea bargain) that does not have you getting some restitution (money) from these guys is not a fair sentence.

That way they don't get a slap on the wrist without getting you paid as well.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
pre89 mirrors? i'm going to the junkyard today to try and get some 89+ mirrors, if I happen to pick em up ill give you a really good price on a pre89 replacement. Sucks that shit happened... good luck with everything

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
Dude! Shitty. At least they found them. And at least they didn't pull what the kids in Sooke did (to my parents car).

Park too close to a party and not only do they tear off your mirror, they break wheels, bend antennas and jump on your roof.

But :( nontheless.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Losers...
The same happens on my street. Close to me is a junior high school and sometimes kids from there who are wannabe gangstas go out at night slashing tires. They did that to mine and all the cars on the same side of the street that night.

Cheers,
Roy

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
happend to a guy around here. in his 89 except the dented the rear panle. pretty much beat the shit out of it. :3d_frown: now the car looks like crap. the owner is some punk ass kid anyway.

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
starscream5000 said:

They caused him mental trauma and distress and fucked him in the head for the next 5 years, causing him to be unable to work.

He needs $4 Million to support himself during that time.

Oh and a new mirror.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supracentral said:
Ugh. Those guys are complete jackasses. Here's a hint. Find out when they go to court and be there to testify as a "victim". Let the judge and prosecutor know that you feel that any sentence (or plea bargain) that does not have you getting some restitution (money) from these guys is not a fair sentence.

That way they don't get a slap on the wrist without getting you paid as well.

That is EXACTLY what I would do.

Duane