Last thread, I am gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
When I ask a serious question here, I expect an answer out of respect and what I received today was avoidance, and instruction to handle the problem myself by reporting bad posts on personal attacks, When I go to do so, the post* was deleted, eliminating my only source of defense against said attacks.

Hope that makes things even more confusing to the point where some of you start to think a bit..

It's been fun and educational to say the least.. Take care my friends. ;)

*fixed.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Im sorry that you felt so strongly about things that you gave up your moderator position and are now deciding to leave the community altogether. I wish you wouldnt take things so seriously.

I mean you NO disrespect Joel, you know I was always on your side, but I think you lost sight of whats important in life and let a few bad apples with differing opinions get to you. Ive been there before myself, so trust me when I say, it just isnt worth it. Take a break, remove the link to SM from your favorites, find some other place to go for a while. Then come back and make it about the car...not the place.

If that doesnt happen then I wish you well in life and many happy roads ahead.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Thanks WheezL, but there is to much stupidity and corruption in here for me now. If you don't see that, then I am sorry for you.

Again, I make my own choices in life. Not you.. ;)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Joel, i really hope you come back some day... youve been good to me and helped me out quite a bit. pm me with ny email or contact info or forum that youll be heading, who knows, maybe you or i will need each others help someday. later and please come back.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.