Last day here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
browsed through some of your other photos as well, VERY nice command of composition and color. Im impressed.

When you say last day here, what do you mean?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
st2b;996360 said:
I got banned after 30 days, I don't have but a couple minutes left I think.

That's not entirely accurate.

You were permantely banned 30 days ago for threatening SM with legal action if you didn't get your way. As a privately owned, operated and funded site, I have to take such threats seriously.

You threaten the sites very existence when you behave in such a manner. As such I felt it best for SM to ensure you aren't anywhere near it anymore. I'm not going to deprive thousands of people this site simply because you can't seem to understand the basic rules of dealing with others on a civil level.

If you were "just running your mouth" or plain old "full of shit", you probably should have chosen your words more carefully.

Against my better judgement, I granted you an additional 30 days to finish up your dealings with members here as you indicated via your PM to me, that you would "steal" anything left in your care if people couldnt' contact you.

Our members had done nothing to deserve that, so I felt this was the best compromise I could make. Hopefully you have settled your business affairs.

I have done all I can. Have a nice life. Permaban starts now.

PS - And on top of it all, you post this crap in the General forum, when you know damned well this is Off-Topic.

Wall of Shame seems best...

Status
Not open for further replies.