L.E.D. dash?

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
Did you do a search before starting the...? This topic has been cover many time, myself included. One of the mods might say something, I know one dis to me. There is a guy in the Uk that has a beautiful car full of leds..SupraSupreme something. I'll look for him and let you know.

Was it this dash per chance?

p1566768_1.jpg

p1566768_2.jpg

That will be my old dash from my MA70 Supra. It's 100% custom & you would have to build it yourself.

You can also just relight your dash with LED - that's real simple, info on site also as well as on here.

"Plasma dials" are another option where the gauge faces are replaced with EL overlays.

My latest is a tweaked digi dash - as yet incomplete.

The digi dash was a standard Toyota fitment, it's a bit of a PITA to retrofit but, can be done with all the correct sensors & wiring loom. Not cheap though.

p1566768_3.jpg

My site is in my sig below.

Last edited:

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Supradupra.com;1566768 said:
Was it this dash per chance?

p1566853_1.jpg

p1566853_2.jpg

That will be my old dash from my MA70 Supra. It's 100% custom & you would have to build it yourself.

You can also just relight your dash with LED - that's real simple, info on site also as well as on here.

"Plasma dials" are another option where the gauge faces are replaced with EL overlays.

My latest is a tweaked digi dash - as yet incomplete.

The digi dash was a standard Toyota fitment, it's a bit of a PITA to retrofit but, can be done with all the correct sensors & wiring loom. Not cheap though.

p1566853_3.jpg

My site is in my sig below.

um, i want this. Maybe not as bright.....but i want it :drool:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
For most people, www.superbrightleds.com is plenty. All plug-n-play, most colors that you'd want. I did the dash in my Supra with red 5-way LED's where applicable and it came out perfectly. Even lighting, dimmer still worked as it's supposed to, and had no issues with it at all. And no, I never took pics of it.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
If you want to go the simple route, see my sig.

If you want to go crazy then you better know your wiring damn well and be prepared to spend many hours fiddling. Supradupra's set-up isn't something many people on here can do...