Killed 69 chevelle on pinks! (7m)

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
Congrats! Congrats! glad I didnt have to wait to see the win.
Its too bad that they didn't air Woon's MKIV beating that other domestic. Reguardless, a Supra is a Supra, enjoy your glory you've earned it.

LOL @ the crowd!! what ever happened to being in favor of the, " underdog?":slap:

werewolves182

is without a supra :(
Aug 23, 2005
Crownsville, MD
Wasn't there an episode of Pinks where a Pink FullRace Honda Civic raced a White 3rd Gen RX7? And I think the RX7 won and took home the civic. Isn't that the first Import win on pinks, I mean they were both imports but its still the first real import win.

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
werewolves182;957145 said:
Wasn't there an episode of Pinks where a Pink FullRace Honda Civic raced a White 3rd Gen RX7? And I think the RX7 won and took home the civic. Isn't that the first Import win on pinks, I mean they were both imports but its still the first real import win.

it was a white 2nd gen RX7 ;)

5l_eater

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT !
Jan 17, 2007
Maryland
from the looks of iwent on speedchannel website and its not shown it playing tommaro its showing a race in arizona ?

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Congrat's man, I am going to tune in this wednesday to check it out, nice to see the first Import vs Domestic Kill was a MK3, Kinda fitting it being the first american export import worth a shit too, also nice to see the MK4 crowd still too pussy to get on Pink's.