jza70 tewd

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
Not sure where this is best put but I guess here is probably ideal

JZA70 TEWD pdf

Not yet translated but those familiar with the 7m manuals will be able to use it, I'm looking at doing translations but it's quite intensive so will take time.
The pdf does have bookmarks so download it as my chrome browser didn't load the bookmarks, I guess it's using built in viewer so doesn't support them.

I'll be doing the tsrm also and over time translating both

I think the basic blurb doesn't need translating just the diagrams etc, the tsrm will take substantially more time.

But anyway, here's the link and I hope you guys find it useful, it's hosted on my site www.supra.co.nz

Direct link - http://supra.co.nz/2013/jza70/jza70tewda.pdf (right click save as)

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
I've currently got the 1jz diagrams up to Progressive power steering, still another 80 odd pages to translate and upload :p
There is some 1ggte diagrams too but the manual doesn't appear to be too focused on the 1g

As a side bonus, I'm learning katakana and getting pretty good at translating now LOL

also I think maybe this should get stickied as the last topic on this the links appear dead which is a shame