Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the street...ROTM IS BACK!

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Thats right guys... ROTM is BACK! I will be taking care of it from now to help out our fellow mods who have a lot on their plate already.

The first month back will be NOV. With submissions being accepted from NOV 1st through NOV 5th. Judging will be NOV 6th-8th. The winner for the month will be announced on the 9th.

More details will come as I get it all set back up. I just wanted to get this out there for everyone to have some time to finish things up and put that final spit polish on your cars to be ready to be submitted. :naughty:

Bring it guys!

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
nice. guess i better get my ass busy.

just a quick question, will there be a specific category for ROTM? ie. January - cleanest interior, February - highly modded motor, etc. just a suggestion.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
americanjebus said:
Same rules as before? limits on consecutive applications? categories? wut are ideals rules for this?

considering i created it originally and all the rules for the most part originally most of it will be exactly the same... ill have more details up soon.

thanks!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
This is great news!!!:icon_bigg

Yeah you and Miguel can run for the "Most torn apart supra of the month"........:biglaugh:

Great job Mr. Ideal. I miss the ass kissing and sucking up that goes along with the ROTY threads. I made so many useless promises for votes that I should be ashamed, but I'm not..............:biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Cool! I hope I get my car finish before it goes away... Hopefully is here to stay :D

Thanks for the nomination Jay! Although I would prefer to have it all back in one piece :D

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Shit, now I have another reason to dump more money into my car.

Ill enter sometime next year, when i have more mods, money and time.