Just wanted to say what everyone is thinking...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I was just thinking about this scene from the Wizard of Oz:

(Scarecrow): I haven't got a brain... only straw.
(Dorothy): How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
(Scarecrow): I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
(Dorothy): Yes, I guess you're right.

Tajabaho1

Aug 1, 2009
Socal
LilMissMkIII;1451632 said:
I'm currently thinking about finding the wanker that was in the Mercedes with the ugly-ass chromies behind me this morning and punching him in the fucking face.

Idiot rode the back of my car for about 10km, so close I couldn't even see his headlights. Brake checking did nothing - it in fact made him drive closer!!!!!

If I didn't have a show and shine this weekend, I would have brake checked him in a big way and made him pay up for a full respray.

Argh - I swear people get their licenses out of a fucking cereal box!

maybe he was checking you out

I'm not gonna lie, I see a cute girl in a sports car I gun it and pull up beside them, whats the point of having a fast car if you're not going to use it :D

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
LilMissMkIII;1451632 said:
Idiot rode the back of my car for about 10km, so close I couldn't even see his headlights. Brake checking did nothing - it in fact made him drive closer!!!!!

Simply come to a complete stop. If he gets out, you take off, if he goes around you mission accomplished. If police come, you tell them what's going on.

I've done this a few times. The average tailgater can't handle it.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supracentral;1451881 said:
Simply come to a complete stop. If he gets out, you take off, if he goes around you mission accomplished. If police come, you tell them what's going on.

I've done this a few times. The average tailgater can't handle it.

lol

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
OneJoeZee;1449528 said:
I was just thinking how cool it is that my car is still in banner rotation.

Thanks SM. <3 u

Mr. Joe,
I wonder if another SM member were to PM you with a question about your banner car, would you notice the PM & reply? :stickpoke

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
i was just thinking...damn i love SM...and search. i went from battery relocation to cleaning the engine parts to FFIM....all in a nights read...so far....

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Supracentral;1451853 said:
I was just thinking about this scene from the Wizard of Oz:

(Scarecrow): I haven't got a brain... only straw.
(Dorothy): How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
(Scarecrow): I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
(Dorothy): Yes, I guess you're right.

Wait that was from a movie and not a conversation between Obama and Pelosi?