Just thought I'd share this drool worthy link

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Really nice car!

But, where do you see anything about mileage being 18600? That is listed as the stock number, and the ad says low, low miles. Other than that, the seats appear to be recovered with a lighter grey than they should be, especially for a 91. price is high unless that is actual miles.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Always appreciated old cars like this kept in good shape inside dealerships. Usually they're overpriced (can't say for certain here), but that only ensures that a true enthusiast would buy them. Everyone else would move on to a newer model toaster of some sort.

Although... this sometimes comes across (to me at least) as saying, "remember when we were cool?". :p

TheBlueSupra

Nov 16, 2011
Idaho
ForcedTorque;1816931 said:
Really nice car!

But, where do you see anything about mileage being 18600? That is listed as the stock number, and the ad says low, low miles.

Oops my bad, guess I read to quick::dunce::

TheBlueSupra

Nov 16, 2011
Idaho
MPR;1816987 said:
Wow, super clean and appears to be all original. Price is a little steep though...
Yeah it's a little out there on price, looking back through old postings it appears it's been for sale for a very long time.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
The seats and center console lid have been reupholstered.

I wonder what else on it isn't original...

Lower left quadrant of the steering wheel has excessive wear for a car that supposedly only has 18K miles on it.

$12.5K? Crack pipe...

If someone local to it can get a look at it, look at the rubber clutch and brake pedal covers - worn smooth? I'll bet they are.

This car is nicely polished bullshit.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
YouGotSpooled;1817110 said:
Now you want to see a truely mint (and over priced) mk3 supra. Check out this true gem... :naughty:

Yea, I've seen that before. Absolutely beautiful. Price is insane IMO, but that looks like a mint condition Supra.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1817135 said:
Buddy here bought one with 28000 Km's (17400 miles) that was immaculate, it blew the head gasket after 8 Km's (5 miles) I had to go and tow it home for him...
Talk about a ticking time bomb... Strange, I always thought it was mileage/use that blew head gaskets. I know rubber deteriorates if not lubricated somewhat frequently, but headgaskets? That's news to me...

Supracentral;1817114 said:
Yea, I've seen that before. Absolutely beautiful. Price is insane IMO, but that looks like a mint condition Supra.
You know, considering the price of a modern car of that caliber, it's really not quite that bad. Sure the performance envelope has been eclipsed many times over in 20+ years, but it is a rather beautiful design, even to this day.

I'd buy it if I wanted the absolute best, stock-ish Mk3 there was... assuming I was crazy and had more money than time to make one that nice with my own hands. :p

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
Enraged;1817216 said:
I'm buying that after I win the lotto max.

NOOOO! That was my plan lol. Oh wait, I guess I would need to buy a lottery ticket first eh? That car is beautiful, window stickers and all.