Just sold my last MKIII

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Well, just a few minutes ago, I sold off my last MKIII. I am no longer a Supra owner, but I enjoyed my time here. I hope you guys enjoyed having me here as well, especialy as a yellow foglight provider to the masses. I am very sad, but every good thing must come to an end. I am definitely enjoying my IS300, but the community just isn't the same. So expect me to lurk and provide snarky comments!

Here are the last pics of her.

54qc.jpg

eqrf.jpg

qq7z.jpg

8fgd.jpg

Here's the day I got her, April 11, 2005.

aeog.jpg

But I'm not worried! I sold her to a member here (I'll let himself be known, or he might keep it a secret;) ) But it definitely went to a good home.

So once again, thank you guys for everything!

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
See you around, Razoe.
Who knows- maybe you'll come across another MkIII someday, that you just gotta have...

;)

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Kind of in the same boat. Bout to sell my white mk3 in favor of the is. I think I might get another one one day if I can still find one that's not too destroyed.

Btw, I'm planning to rebuild my 7m and throwing it in the is. For a budget build it makes the most sense to me although I doubt anyone will agree with me.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
OfnaRcR4;1968106 said:
Kind of in the same boat. Bout to sell my white mk3 in favor of the is. I think I might get another one one day if I can still find one that's not too destroyed.

Btw, I'm planning to rebuild my 7m and throwing it in the is. For a budget build it makes the most sense to me although I doubt anyone will agree with me.

I remember that thread on my.is. I was one of the only ones to support the 7m swap.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I love my IS 300, I've had it nearly 10 months now. Here are mods it currently has (keeping it light):

- DIY blacked out fogs/ headlights, Orange painted signals.
- JoeZ intake and AFE filter.
- Brand new JDM tail lights
- Brand new JDM short antenna
- JDM dash tray
- Grom audio Android interface
- C west eyelids (need to paint them my color)
- Brand new OEM UK IS 200 sport grille.
- LEDs in side markers/ parking lights
- Clear rear markers (fronts planned as soon I find a set that's frosted, not "diamond clear" )
- Yellow DRL's

Future mods planned:

- Black vinyl on roof
- L tuned/TRD Neo front or L Sportline bumper
- L Sportline side skirts
- Vertex rear bumper
- L tuned springs
- L tuned exhaust
- OEM style CF hood.

Also small mods here and there. I want to create another unmistakable car, without going too crazy.

Here's an older pic and a pic with the unpainted eye lids (test fitting) taken yesterday.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381078378291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381078378291.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 34
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381078485946.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381078485946.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 33

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
You bought that MKIII on the day I turned 31. My son wasn't even born yet.
It was nice to have you here and have fun with the IS. I was once on the verge of selling my MKIII to fund my Roadrunner project. I'm having too much fun driving through some nice curvy county roads with it though.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Hi guys.

Just an update on my IS...

Car was rear-ended while I was stopped at a crosswalk. I stopped and the lady behind me did as well, but the F150 behind her didnt.

I loved my car. Since the day they were released, I would draw them on my highschool work. Teachers hated it, I didn't care. Since day 1 I wanted one. I even have pictures from the OC Autoshow where they had a 2001, nice and shiny. I'm in the driver's seat, smiling like a moron.

Once I had to sell my beloved Supras, I decided to pull the trigger and go for my dream car. It took me six months to find my bone-stock 2003 original 5-speed with the factory LSD, and "suede" interior.

It was perfect.

I did a few mods of course, to make the car uniquely mine.

What sucks is the day she was hit, she was looking the best she ever had.

Here's what I replaced it with:

2008 Mazdaspeed3! 6 speed, LSD, turbo.

Current mods:

LED switchback 7443's for my fronts, LED reverse lights, yellow high beam bulbs, and yellow fogs bulbs with yellow overlays (I love yellow). LED license plate lights, LED hatch light, dome light, map lights, and glove box light. Unfortunately I can only do simple things as my back is no bueno after the accident, but what do you guys think so far?

H7 HIDs are on their way, as are resistors for the signals. Turns out the Mazda3 doesn't have a flasher.=/

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
That sucks about your Lexus. I really like those cars and they are usually beat up and run into the ground. Your's was really nicely done. I like the front end, it was aggressive but still clean. They are one of my favorite 'regular' cars. The Mazda looks good though, good job sticking with a manual. I plan to always have at least one. My MK3 is a 5 speed, and I wish my third gen 4Runner was as well. Manuals are so much fun, plus other people can't drive my car then haha

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Another MkIII;2048894 said:
It's the car gods telling you to come back to us. JK, Nice Mazda!

-AM3
Maybe so! It'd have to be another 92, though.[emoji12]

Silver MK3;2048899 said:
That sucks about your Lexus. I really like those cars and they are usually beat up and run into the ground. Your's was really nicely done. I like the front end, it was aggressive but still clean. They are one of my favorite 'regular' cars. The Mazda looks good though, good job sticking with a manual. I plan to always have at least one. My MK3 is a 5 speed, and I wish my third gen 4Runner was as well. Manuals are so much fun, plus other people can't drive my car then haha

Yup, love me some manuals. Thanks, the Mazda is different from any other car I've ever had, I actually don't mind the FWD thing anymore.