Just seein why my BF is so obsessed....

MsDunckel

Banned
Jan 30, 2010
Washington
IJ.;1505691 said:
LOL here also find your avatar disturbing it's bad enough having Dunck here at all let alone having to look at him :D <jk>

Man, your hard on my Dunck, aren't ya? lol. I love that pic of us...It was taken when we first started dating. So cute, eh? haha.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
MsDunckel;1505693 said:
Man, your hard on my Dunck, aren't ya? lol. I love that pic of us...It was taken when we first started dating. So cute, eh? haha.
With this crowd that could go horribly wrong :runaway:

He knows we all :love: him as long as we don't have to look at him!

MsDunckel

Banned
Jan 30, 2010
Washington
IJ.;1505696 said:
With this crowd that could go horribly wrong :runaway:

He knows we all :love: him as long as we don't have to look at him!

Oh brother, apparently I don't think when I write...HAHA. :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MsDunckel;1505478 said:
not sure what it's called...lol...but i think it's in Centralia, Wa. We shall see:)

Centralia is a get together, The PAC NW is an annual meet (which is in Canada this year) with much much more fun added!! Girls get to wear bikinis and we have mud wrestling too! (girls only) Glad to see you want to participate.

:biglaugh:

Duane

MsDunckel

Banned
Jan 30, 2010
Washington
upgradedsupra;1505707 said:
Centralia is a get together, The PAC NW is an annual meet (which is in Canada this year) with much much more fun added!! Girls get to wear bikinis and we have mud wrestling too! (girls only) Glad to see you want to participate.

:biglaugh:

Duane

well, i dunno which one we will go to...but either way it should be a good time! does the one in centralia have the mud wrestling? haha. ill be bustin' out the swimsuit for centralia & start my own damn match! hahah :p

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MsDunckel;1505712 said:
well, i dunno which one we will go to...but either way it should be a good time! does the one in centralia have the mud wrestling? haha. ill be bustin' out the swimsuit for centralia & start my own damn match! hahah :p

Yeah sure! Go for it!! We will cheer you on. :biglaugh:

Centralia is a get together or a meet before the big meet so to speak.

The PAC NW meet has drag racing, dynoing, and show and shine. Its a 3 day event with awards, food and overall a good, no great time!

MsDunckel

Banned
Jan 30, 2010
Washington
upgradedsupra;1505734 said:
Duck "down" lol VERY clever. :biglaugh:

I hope we see you both at the meet, should be fun times!!

Well, if we can both get off work, then we should totally be there. It sounds like fun!

MsDunckel

Banned
Jan 30, 2010
Washington
Dunckel;1505567 said:
Yes, assuming we can coordinate a day off together, we will be in Centralia for the meet. I think all I need to do is get her into a supra, and she would be hooked.

Until she met me, she had never even been in a turbo car. I have a friend who builds race engines. I took her to his shop and gave her a ride in his 500+whp civic. I think it was a bit too much for her as she screamed the whole time and told me she hated me for the next couple days. Lol. I think if I would have started her off in something a bit more tame, she would be more open to the idea of having a supra around. I think I ruined her though.

Yea babe, youre the one that ruined me for liking fast cars.. I dont have any desire to own one, ride in one, nada. :) I will look at em tho. Cuz there are some sexy cars out there...

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
lol i thought i wouldnt get hooked and now im almost 7 grand into this current supra. lol but i love it. wouldnt change it for the world. even though i may not drive it cuz im 8 months pregnant i will drive it one day. till then the bf gets all the fun :biglaugh:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
suprachick22;1505904 said:
lol i thought i wouldnt get hooked and now im almost 7 grand into this current supra. lol but i love it. wouldnt change it for the world. even though i may not drive it cuz im 8 months pregnant i will drive it one day. till then the bf gets all the fun :biglaugh:

Sounds like a pretty one sided relationship. Does it at least rub your feet and wash the dishes?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MsDunckel;1505860 said:
Yea babe, youre the one that ruined me for liking fast cars.. I dont have any desire to own one, ride in one, nada. :) I will look at em tho. Cuz there are some sexy cars out there...

You can have a ride in mine. I have only one requirement, you need to wear a diaper. :biglaugh:

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
upgradedsupra;1505989 said:
You can have a ride in mine. I have only one requirement, you need to wear a diaper. :biglaugh:

wait isnt that backwords i though the goal is less clothing

ducks here comes the flying pots and pans maybe a shoe

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
karlmk3;1506005 said:
wait isnt that backwords i though the goal is less clothing

ducks here comes the flying pots and pans maybe a shoe

I don't wanna ruin my interior! It was more for the, in case of dripping. :biglaugh: