Just found out my thyroid has to be removed

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Glad you found it funny. Been reading that comic for a few years now, daily distur-bation? Disturing-ness? Disturbed-ity? Not sure... pretty twisted comic though. :)

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Thanks all. I'm recovering well. My incision is pretty much fully healed now and I must say I am impressed with how clean the scar looks. I'm working full-time now delivering pizza and feel really good. My back and shoulder don't hurt anymore and I haven't had a single pain pill (including aspirin) in about 3 weeks :). I have a few appointments this month for radiation treatment, including one where I'll have to be admitted to the hospital for 2-3 days and put in isolation because of how radioactive I'll be.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
honestabe;1754139 said:
Thanks all. I'm recovering well. My incision is pretty much fully healed now and I must say I am impressed with how clean the scar looks. I'm working full-time now delivering pizza and feel really good. My back and shoulder don't hurt anymore and I haven't had a single pain pill (including aspirin) in about 3 weeks :). I have a few appointments this month for radiation treatment, including one where I'll have to be admitted to the hospital for 2-3 days and put in isolation because of how radioactive I'll be.

glad to hear it went well. who know maybe with the all the radiation they give ya you might walk out the hospital looking like the hulk :p

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
honestabe;1754891 said:
LOL, I've already lost 17 lbs since my surgery :)

Did you have 17lbs to lose? I know if I lost that kind of weight, people would think I was on drugs of some sort... I'd be pretty sickly looking. :p