Just bought a 1990 1J

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Hows it going everyone my name's Justin I'm new to the supra world. I went to the last meet of 2006 with the local boys from the lower mainland and i was hooked so i had to go out and buy one. I'm not totally mechanically inclined so i will need tons of help along the way with upgrades etc. and the best stuff to do those with. Pics to follow.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
bout time yah posted it numbnuts

this is a really clean car theres not a scratch on the paint and the intirior is spotless

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah I seen a site I have on my favorites where a guy sells them TTR's and they are so freaking clean and they go for about the same price as what I've got in my 1jz swap...................I just love them. Those seats and everything are dead sexy................:love:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
Yeah I seen a site I have on my favorites where a guy sells them TTR's and they are so freaking clean and they go for about the same price as what I've got in my 1jz swap...................I just love them. Those seats and everything are dead sexy................:love:

TTRs are so cool. everything except the RHD part. Luckily that's about the only thing that I DON'T have in my homebrew US TTR. :]

that and the yellow fogs, but I don't like those anyway.