June 14 or 20th Meet Chime in All

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
sprigmo1;1329679 said:
My car, at this stage, needs a downpipe fabbed up and intercooler piping. I also have a drip coming from my oil pan. I'm thinking of removing my tubular manifold and trying my Treadstone because I can't get the spacing for the dipstick and drain to right! I've basically done the rebuild by myself and after 2yrs I'm hoping to get it on the road soon but I think I'm gonna need a little assist. If anyone in the area wants to come and take a look and make some suggestions let me know!
sprigmo1@yahoo.com

soundslikesemi87;1330114 said:
If it's a t3 or t4 turbo with a v-band hot side, I have a dp that might work.

Buy his pipe... if you need a CT style 3" dp i have one of those...

j3pz

still learning
i thought i would add that the food at the track is kinda pricey so if you guys dont wanna eat there or bring you're on food i can post directions to some places to eat there isnt a whole lot around the track for a few miles. just let me know what you guys would want, local places or fastfood.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jesse, thanks for the heads up on the food. We will toss that around some the next couple of weeks.

I have not been to MIR since the 70's when my brother was racing there for Team Kawasaki. That was of course on the Moto X track beside the Drag strip.

Do you know where they usually park people for the Drag Events ? I have looked at an aerial shot but it does not seem that there is a lot of parking trackside.

j3pz

still learning
Davismj711;1330473 said:
Jesse, thanks for the heads up on the food. We will toss that around some the next couple of weeks.

I have not been to MIR since the 70's when my brother was racing there for Team Kawasaki. That was of course on the Moto X track beside the Drag strip.

Do you know where they usually park people for the Drag Events ? I have looked at an aerial shot but it does not seem that there is a lot of parking trackside.
haha here ya go, made a map for you visitors
p1330716_1.jpg

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Sorry for the late chime in I should be there!

I am planning to go to the NJ meet on Sat the 13th then be back for this all pending my install over then next week!

Hey douchmeister if you tried to get ahold of me this week don't cry thinking I am ignoring you I lost my phone monday and still don't have my new one yet!

Seth

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
sethron71;1331069 said:
Sorry for the late chime in I should be there!

I am planning to go to the NJ meet on Sat the 13th then be back for this all pending my install over then next week!

Hey douchmeister if you tried to get ahold of me this week don't cry thinking I am ignoring you I lost my phone monday and still don't have my new one yet!

Seth

You are going to NE2k9?????

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
I contacted MIR today via email.

We have reached the number 10 total so I will let you all know what they say concerning side by side parking.

I don't really see any problem as long as we all arrive together. Which if we stage at Crain Park and cruise up would be what happens ^^

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
sethron71;1332032 said:
Trying for sure, doing my install at the moment!

Seth

DAYUM...Seth working on his car on a SAT night instead of going out? What is the world coming to...LOL jk man. Im bout to head on out so if you get stressed out hit me up! Did you take a look at the phone plans for sprint? Any better than the deal you have now?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
suprajjang;1332051 said:
DAYUM...Seth working on his car on a SAT night instead of going out? What is the world coming to...LOL jk man. Im bout to head on out so if you get stressed out hit me up! Did you take a look at the phone plans for sprint? Any better than the deal you have now?

Hey Chris,
Yea just got home and will be working tomorrow too gonna blow your mind next time you see it! And I would hit you up to but I don't have a phone yet...lol I did get the Touch Pro but am just activating on my old plan. That guys deal didn't seem to have any discount too it at all but maybe I did something wrong? Thanks for the help anyways! O I will be in the shop from 9-4 or so tomorrow so stop by if you are bored.

Seth

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1330728 said:
Thanks again Jesse.

Chris it would be 9 with your name up there ^^

Applesauce do we have all of the VA Beach people on that list yet ??

Actually I think we have 3. Glenn, Mark, and I... Im not sure if dustin and Joe are coming.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Applesauce

We need to get to a first name basis. It is Saturday night so me myself and Jose are a bit down the road so forgive me.

Getting a meet together is far from an easy thing. Actually it is not so bad, but the torment of watching a list grow ever so slowly should only be resigned to those subscribing to S&M.

I will add my name to the Fall Meet including a 300 mile drive if you can get the Va Beach sector activated enough to attend the June 14th meet. Bahhh I will attend anyway.

Actually I will add my name regardless of how many attend, because I know that we as a group need to start coming together or the car we love will simply fade away.

Really guys you drive a very unique automobile, it has a lot going for it. some car clubs ( MG) (Triumph) (VW) etc have much less. In the same vain those individuals do a lot more work to form meets and join together.

It is not always easy, but we need to start putting the effort into attending the majority of these events. To do nothing will ultimately mean the slow decline of our brand, meaning the Supra.

It all depends on what you think is important. Life in itself is fleetting, so we might as well make something out of it. If that it in a small part is a car we have come to love than so be it.

I will not call some members out, but as I said we need to start coming together.....

MD

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1332177 said:
Applesauce

We need to get to a first name basis. It is Saturday night so me myself and Jose are a bit down the road so forgive me.

Getting a meet together is far from an easy thing. Actually it is not so bad, but the torment of watching a list grow ever so slowly should only be resigned to those subscribing to S&M.

I will add my name to the Fall Meet including a 300 mile drive if you can get the Va Beach sector activated enough to attend the June 14th meet. Bahhh I will attend anyway.

Actually I will add my name regardless of how many attend, because I know that we as a group need to start coming together or the car we love will simply fade away.

Really guys you drive a very unique automobile, it has a lot going for it. some car clubs ( MG) (Triumph) (VW) etc have much less. In the same vain those individuals do a lot more work to form meets and join together.

It is not always easy, but we need to start putting the effort into attending the majority of these events. To do nothing will ultimately mean the slow decline of our brand, meaning the Supra.

It all depends on what you think is important. Life in itself is fleetting, so we might as well make something out of it. If that it in a small part is a car we have come to love than so be it.

I will not call some members out, but as I said we need to start coming together.....

MD

I totally agree.

My name is Jordan if all must know lol... So you can put me Glenn, and Mark on the list because i got a for sure from them. Im going to try my best to get a couple more to drive up also. I really think Dustin and Joe are coming im just not sure. I know Dustins working on something right now. London might be ready in a couple weeks also. So im trying man.